Flat Feet A Problem?

ToughRowToHoe

Doesn't Like Snitches
Silver Member
I have flat feet and found that my weight shifts to my heels when I wear worn-out shoes or shoes without added arch support, causing me to under-cut and jump-up on almost every shot that I don't consciously adjust for. Does this sound realistic? Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Last edited:

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im flatfooted too for the most part.......i did notice i have to watch what shoes im wearing, but mostly ive noticed it matters if the shoe has a heel on them and how grippy the sole is. ANything too grippy seems to not let me slide into my stance properly and it feels awkward, and im already tall, and any kind of heel on a boot or something makes me feel like i cant get down on the cue low enough.

Rackin_Zack

Suffering from OCBD
Silver Member
scottycoyote said:
im flatfooted too for the most part.......i did notice i have to watch what shoes im wearing, but mostly ive noticed it matters if the shoe has a heel on them and how grippy the sole is. ANything too grippy seems to not let me slide into my stance properly and it feels awkward, and im already tall, and any kind of heel on a boot or something makes me feel like i cant get down on the cue low enough.

Just think about how impressive it is that some of the women wear those high heels and still play at the level they do!