Trick Shot Video (site promo video)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Cool video, but that 8 ball break looked like the 8 ball was on the back right of the 1 and not in the center of the rack. I could be wrong though.

Tire Jump shot was really cool though.

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
hehe, no, i wouldn't have put it in the clip if it was fake
there's much more on the website though, if you liked the tire shot
:D

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Way to go Eric, it's always a pleasure to watch your videos. Where did you get the time to learn all these shots, did your parents lock you in the basement or something?

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
haha, no not quite - it was college ;)
While my roommates spent time stressing out trying to get A's, I settled for B's and played a lot of pool. My college job was running the university gameroom so I got to play everyday. Now, I have my own table and focus on the artistic side of pool.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
hey man From EPT, i finally got the whole video DL. Very nyce, even in his P.J's, i wanted to ask you on the shots of yours did it take many times to nail them or did you just nail the shot right after another. I love trick shots and you perform them just great.

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
I get asked that quite a bit. When you're filming, you have the capability of rewinding and starting over, true. But, most of my shots I can complete in one or two tries. Often, I'll film myself shooting the shot successfully several times and choose the best one to put on the website. There are some shots though that I can rarely hit on the first try, though. (I just re-watched the video...) For instance the one where I shoot a 5-rail, 4-rail, and 3-rail kick shot in just a few seconds, that one's extremely hard. My version of the masse jump shot (or should I call it the pajama-shot) is extremely hard too, but I'm about 1 in 5 on that one.

I'm glad you guys like my work. I hope to take it somewhere one of these days, if the Lord wills. I appreciate the encouragement.
-yow!