Poolmoji

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table. The pool balls look on in horror at the incoming attack. Personalities like "Crying with Laughter," "Face with Head Bandage," "Flushed Face," and "Sunglasses" have been rendered on the surface of the billiard balls, creating quirky identities for otherwise inanimate objects.

Which one do you shoot first, or is this like 14.1 and any ball is okay to shoot?

Check out the pool emoji set of balls: Emoji-painted billiard balls [Retrieved 18 July 2016]

I'm not sure I could crack that rack with all my might, looking at these little faces. :eek:

Attachments

• poolmoji-jean-baptiste-le-divelec-designboom-01.jpg
    poolmoji-jean-baptiste-le-divelec-designboom-01.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 540

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poor little guys. Ouch!

Attachments

• Lineup-5768b85e223f7__880.gif
    Lineup-5768b85e223f7__880.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 536

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table. :grin-square:

Attachments

• poolmoji-jean-baptiste-le-divelec-designboom-03.jpg
    poolmoji-jean-baptiste-le-divelec-designboom-03.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 538

Skratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cast of characters seemingly interact with each other as they roll across the table. The pool balls look on in horror at the incoming attack. Personalities like "Crying with Laughter," "Face with Head Bandage," "Flushed Face," and "Sunglasses" have been rendered on the surface of the billiard balls, creating quirky identities for otherwise inanimate objects.

Which one do you shoot first, or is this like 14.1 and any ball is okay to shoot?

Check out the pool emoji set of balls: Emoji-painted billiard balls [Retrieved 18 July 2016]

I'm not sure I could crack that rack with all my might, looking at these little faces. :eek:

Thats an awesome set! I'd buy one, if I had a table. It would definitely get the kids involved. Are they numbered somehow? It would just be for banging the balls around if you couldn't put point values for other games or shoot in numerical order.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats an awesome set! I'd buy one, if I had a table. It would definitely get the kids involved. Are they numbered somehow? It would just be for banging the balls around if you couldn't put point values for other games or shoot in numerical order.

I agree that they would be fun for the younger players. :cool:

The only game I can think of that would work is straight pool where any ball can be selected for pocketing. :)

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
I agree that they would be fun for the younger players. :cool:

The only game I can think of that would work is straight pool where any ball can be selected for pocketing. :)

Or some ooooooooooooone poooockeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm sorta shark-proof.....not many things bother me when I got a cue in my hand.

...but if I had to shoot a ball for all my cash....
...and the ball is glaring at me....or laughing....:eek:
..I just might dog my brains out...

asiasdad

Banned
I'm sorta shark-proof.....not many things bother me when I got a cue in my hand.

...but if I had to shoot a ball for all my cash....
...and the ball is glaring at me....or laughing....:eek:
..I just might dog my brains out...

I was thinking how I would love to have a set of those
balls for a free 2 ball spot against a stronger player
in one pocket - lol