Tounament Scene In Connecticut

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Hi gang, what's going on for tournaments in the Nutmeg state?

I can easily travel to New Milford, Southington, Hartford, Manchester, Wallingford, Stamford, New Haven, etc.

Please feel free to include western, Mass such as Pittsfield & Springfield.

Thanx! -Z-

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CT Pool

Not aware of any at all- happy to match up with you for any afternoon for fun or $ here in CT at your convenience - just send PM

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi gang, what's going on for tournaments in the Nutmeg state?

I can easily travel to New Milford, Southington, Hartford, Manchester, Wallingford, Stamford, New Haven, etc.

Please feel free to include western, Mass such as Pittsfield & Springfield.

Thanx! -Z-

Snookers in RI has a strong tournament every Wed along with hosting the Joss tour a few times a year, that may not be too far from you. World Championship Billiards in Manchester has a weekly tournament I have played in a few times but that has been declining in attendance from when I chat with people while there, you should call to make sure they are still getting enough players in. I think the only regular tournament with more than 8-10 players in the area is the one is Snookers, they tend to get 20+ players. It can run late though even with races to 3.

Last edited:

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a mid day team 8-ball tourney every Tues and Thurs at Shooters in Southington. Gotta be 55 or older though. There's action afterwards if that's what you're looking for. Cost only $6.50 and the teams are computer picked each day and the winning team gets 5 bucks each.
There are league and 9-ball tourneys every week also. Mitch

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a monthly 9-ball tournament at Shooters in Southington. It's quite well attended and well run. Check it out at www.blufelt.com.

Thanks for that info, I will try to get there. In the handicap chart, if it's 7 out are you giving up the 7 ball or is it 7,8,9? Not the last 3 but 7,8,9 specifically?