Sure Man Cues accident

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
was on way home from SBE & totaled my van on I-80 in PA. so i'm kinda out of action
for a few days. need to sell some cues soon. so i can replace my van. Don

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
was on way home from SBE & totaled my van on I-80 in PA. so i'm kinda out of action

Any cues get hurt?? Just kidding. That bites. Hope you're ok Don.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

" Don,
Glad to hear you're ok …..:)
I will call check your current inventory

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you're okay, Don.

Please let us know if there's anything at all we can do.

Paul

vmendoza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its was a pleasure meeting you Don in the expo.. im sorry to hear that i hope everything is ok..

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Don, that's terrible. I hope you're ok. Do you currently have any Szamboti's?

Call me sometime
Jim

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terrible news and life tends to throw a punch that can't always be anticipated such as this unfortunate mishap.
If anyone wants to start a Go Fund me campaign, I'll donate to getting Mr. Sureman on the road again. Besides,
there could be unmentioned medical expenses and also possible cue inventory damage and losses to also cover.
Don is genuinely a class act that's successfully stood the test of time and it is terrible to learn about this misfortune.
The good news is that a accident like this one could have potentially been so much worse with some serious injuries

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Glad to hear that you're OK Don. I am sure you will be rolling again soon. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P.

Bigbaby987

Registered
Sorry that happened to you. Please inform us of whatever inventory you have to sell. I’m sure we’ll be able to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A45GUNNER

Registered
Hey Don, sorry to hear about your accident. I'm hope you aren't too banged up. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Take care, Rick-ZZ Top

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Don! I am glad that you are ok. You can always replace "things" but you can't replace your health. Look forward to seeing you at the 2020 DCC.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad you're ok, my friend, to hell with the van. I do, however, hope
that you can get it fixed asap. Send your old buddy a South West
or 2 with all of the road rash(at a discount, of course) and I'll have
Laurie freshen it up back to new condition :)

Glad you're ok, my friend, that's definitely the most important thing.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds like you had a close call Don. Glad to hear you came through okay. That's the most important thing. You can always replace a van! Like the others on here. I'd like to see what you have. Maybe you've got a cue with my name on it. :rolleyes: