Alternatives to paypal?

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there another way to send money for a cue and still have protection in case the cue isn't shipped or some other problem arises?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah unfortunately doesn't take credit cards either.

You can send a post-dated check and cancel it with the bank.

Any type money wiring is same as cash, it's instant and one way.

Maybe do a sale with a mediator you both trust to hold the money till the item is inspected, then he sends it along.

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah the problem is he has no paypal account so im trying to get him money but i want to make sure I'm protected also.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah the problem is he has no paypal account so im trying to get him money but i want to make sure I'm protected also.

Ah gotcha!
Unless you know and trust this person I wouldn't send money on blind faith. It's not that hard to open a Paypal account and I would be leery of anyone who uses that as an excuse

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah gotcha!
Unless you know and trust this person I wouldn't send money on blind faith. It's not that hard to open a Paypal account and I would be leery of anyone who uses that as an excuse
Thanks,
I decided to walk away from it after giving him a couple different ways to go about it. The cue was a real deal at the price he wanted, which also made me weary. 9 out of 10 times both parties do their part, but i don't want to be the one that gets involved in a bad transaction.