So did anyone miss me?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sort of gave up on pool a few years back, have not hit a ball in a couple of years, think I still have one Cue & Case in the closet collect dust.

Not much else is new worth reporting. Just thought I would stop by ands say how'd.:)

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sort of gave up on pool a few years back, have not hit a ball in a couple of years, think I still have one Cue & Case in the closet collect dust.

Not much else is new worth reporting. Just thought I would stop by ands say how'd.:)
I missed you. Stick around for a while!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
What I really miss is your tripped out clown avatar!! Glad you’re still kicking

His latest one will have to do..

854B5E7A-CD68-4F3A-889E-7E70FAC99F2E.jpeg

Good to hear from you, Bruce

My heroes have always been cowboys......

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We missed you , just the other day we sent out a search party, but they went bust the first pool room they went in to.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member

One is the loneliest number but it still exists. Welcome back from the dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember you because it was you who encouraged me to file for VA benefits which has helped me significantly.

Welcome home.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where'd you go? I thought maybe you were spending time in the graystone mansion. :dance: