So did anyone miss me?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I am still in Arizona, have not played Pool in a couple of years, have no intrest in "action", as if you gambling you might not win, if you know you going to win pretending your opponent has a chance. Well you guy know that that is.

Forum seems to be about the same, some new screen names, apprently some of the older members have moved on to other hobbies, or have join Fast Larry in another world.

May check in from time to time, but honeslty the archives are full of answer to question that have been asked how many time before.

Spend a lot of time reading non fiction, enjoying a cup of coffee, cold beer, with a good Cigar. Life is good, and if you think your life personally sucks.

Got to a VA Hospital, sit in the main hall for a couple of hours, and those without limbs, eyesight, or suffering from the effect of Agent Orange, and other problems. Then if you don't have those problem, be happy.:smile:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Haven’t hit a ball in years.... boy’ how many times have we heard that...I’ll bet he runs racks with his eyes closed’

LoL
Good to see you back.

Rob.M

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Haven’t hit a ball in years.... boy’ how many times have we heard that...I’ll bet he runs racks with his eyes closed’

LoL
Good to see you back.

Rob.M

If I get the Pool bug again, it will be a long time before I could ever run a rack. Beside my favorite game was One Pocket, It real hard to run 4 or 5 in that game.

Can't one ever recall myself running 8, and winning a game.

Pool is a game of skill, and those who are really good at it invest a lot of time in building their skills.

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sort of gave up on pool a few years back, have not hit a ball in a couple of years, think I still have one Cue & Case in the closet collect dust.

Not much else is new worth reporting. Just thought I would stop by ands say how'd.:)

WELCOME HOME BROTHER............
WHICH VAMC do you go to..........
MINE is in Salem VA
BEEN seeing too much of them lately

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
WELCOME HOME BROTHER............
WHICH VAMC do you go to..........
MINE is in Salem VA
BEEN seeing too much of them lately

Well the VA I call home is #1 worst rated in the U.S.A. Phoenix Arizona. There got a lot of BAD PRESS because a few bad apples back in 2014.

Funny thing was I was an inpatient during the big candle, and had great care, they saved my life twice. I have zero complains.

The truth is the VA is the largest intragate healthcare system in the USA, and the News Media owes them no slack because they do not spend million of dollar a year on advertising.

The Good News is I personally think the Va does a good job, could they improve, sure they could ber better. But again I see progress on the VA doing things better.

Reactions: KRJ

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Sly 4 point Hoppe style Custom

The Sly you asked about has only been test hit.
It is practically new!

Thank you,
Michael Matsie
478-352-9384