View Single Post
Old
  (#18)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-05-2020, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post
The actual balance point doesn't factor in with so many other important variables.
Are you saying this as a cue maker, a cue trader, or a player?

Every cue maker who has ever made me a cue has talked about how they would control the balance.

Balance is one of the reasons they use different pins and joint materials.

When I buy a cue, I discuss every aspect of the cue. I have played long enough that I know what I prefer.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

In the beginning he was a man...then he became the game.