Meucci cues

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I had a poster who started with the name calling in my direction and I played his game and started name calling him back. In the midst I made a negative comment bout Meucci. I want to apologise to the Meucci team, I have played some of my best pool with an original and so again my apologies to team Meucci. I have blocked the guy who started with the name calling (and some of his buddies) I stand firm however that there does need to be a trained tournament official at the table in the final and even 1/4 finals of a major 14.1 tournament.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I stand firm however that there does need to be a trained tournament official at the table in the final and even 1/4 finals of a major 14.1 tournament.

Absolutely! And ditto that for 8-ball, 9-ball, and 10-ball finals too. Heck, even 1-pocket. I mean, ALL other sports that have any meaning have some type of referee/umpire/official watching.

Maybe that is part of the reason pool doesn't have any meaning to the general public? I doubt it, but it certainly isn't helping anything.

Maniac

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Danny

" Your old pool player buddy was in Tulsa playing
Andy Friedhoffen-
playing 1 pocket-
Pretty sporty...
Billiard Palace re-opened at 21st street-
Called T's
4 9 ft gold crowns
10 valleys
1 5x0 snooker/golf table
2 3 cushion tables

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Howdy

" Your old pool player buddy was in Tulsa playing
Andy Friedhoffen-
playing 1 pocket-
Pretty sporty...
Billiard Palace re-opened at 21st street-
Called T's
4 9 ft gold crowns
10 valleys
1 5x0 snooker/golf table
2 3 cushion tables

I remember your name, can't put a picture however. Yes Andy plays well. Adios Duane.