Case makers.

XxMerlinxX

Pleased As Punch
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who makes quality custom cases other than Justis and JB? Both of those guys are slightly out of my price range and I was wondering if there was anyone else in the business. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a hard 2x4 with plain black leather, couple extra pockets, and some silver accents.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who makes quality custom cases other than Justis and JB? Both of those guys are slightly out of my price range and I was wondering if there was anyone else in the business. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a hard 2x4 with plain black leather, couple extra pockets, and some silver accents.
Garth at OnQCases. He posts on AZB as Garth Bair I think. www.OnQCases.com

He does outstanding work.

BVal

Last edited:

XxMerlinxX

Pleased As Punch
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim Murnack's cases definitely look nice, but they're just as, if not slightly more, in price than Justis and JB. I'll give the other guys a ring and see what they have to say.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Send a PM to AZer capefairpool (Rusty). You can see some of his work in the Gallery section. Hope this helps you out.
Jeff

vin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you want something inexpensive, sterling cases are good. its also made by jb :)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
We have a full range of cases which have all the quality of JB Cases but at prices that range from $55-$400 under the Sterling line.

Included in this is the J.Flowers line where a 2x4 in tooled black leather retails for $350.

In plain black leather the price will be $300.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
We have a full range of cases which have all the quality of JB Cases but at prices that range from $55-$400 under the Sterling line.

Included in this is the J.Flowers line where a 2x4 in tooled black leather retails for $350.

In plain black leather the price will be $300.

Hey John I'm in need of another case! :D

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
:) I know Bryan. I promise to get back with you just as soon as I get back from the BCA show.