Tournament calender would be nice

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking at the tourneys lately and the threads move up and down as they are updated and there is only a Title unless you read them all. Great to have that info but not so good for picking a spot if you want to go somewhere to play. This made me think it would be nice to have an AZ tournement calender.

This would make a great tool and could add to the AZ experience.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I like your thinking and it would be a good idea, it would have to sorted out somehow, perhaps state by state and whether its regional or whatever. :smile:

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking at the tourneys lately and the threads move up and down as they are updated and there is only a Title unless you read them all. Great to have that info but not so good for picking a spot if you want to go somewhere to play. This made me think it would be nice to have an AZ tournement calender.

This would make a great tool and could add to the AZ experience.

Your wish is my command.

http://www.phoenixpooltournaments.com

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please note here...

I built this about a month ago, is in the process of being updated as I get information from the bars/tavern/halls, and over the last week, my web hoster has been doing server migrations, so the site can be up or down (out of my control).

But I am personally validating information, and posting reviews of the places so you can easily get address info, and what the bar atmosphere is like.

Argonath

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was more in the mind of a view per month with days blacked off for tournaments. Clickable links to details perhaps different colors one for weekly Open and handicapped tournaments marked so it is easy to know. I woud like to see it nationl as I am in Indiana and youa re in AZ. This forum/website is pretty much national news not just AZ state.

This might be too much work for you guys at AZ but it would be nice.

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was more in the mind of a view per month with days blacked off for tournaments. Clickable links to details perhaps different colors one for weekly Open and handicapped tournaments marked so it is easy to know. I woud like to see it nationl as I am in Indiana and youa re in AZ. This forum/website is pretty much national news not just AZ state.

This might be too much work for you guys at AZ but it would be nice.

Ahh, sorry there then.

Perhaps, you might know someone who for $10.00 and free hosting at x10hosting.com could put something like that together. Webcal is free to download and install, but it has its quirks... especially with what I made it try to do (4 seperate and unique public calendars).

I cant imagine what a national calendar would look like, unless they ONLY dealt with major tournaments. Saturdays would probably have thousands of tournaments alone.