Just got my first cue from cheapcues.com

Donovan_45

Registered
Hey guys,

I got my first cue, a Schon STL 8 from cheapcues.com and I wanted to say how happy I am. Mike didn't have one in stock so he ordered it and it was here a week earlier than I was quoted! I was really happy when I noticed it had five points on the forearm instead of four like it was advertised, I guess they do little things different on each cue to ensure uniqueness. I was also able to substitute the original shaft with an OB1 for an additional 13 dollars (once the in-store credit was factored in). I have played with it a few times and have absolutely no buyer remorse. I would recommend mike at cheapcues.com to anybody, he is a class act!

Corey

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Agreed...

I bought a Viking from cheapcues.com years ago.....they were kind, professional, delivered everything as promised, and the price was good.....

cut shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike is a great guy to deal with. I am surprised your post did not bring out the Schon crowd here.

Atomic Playboy

Registered
I'm from Portland, OR. A few years ago I started getting into pool and figured I should get my own cue to step my game up. Fortunately, the cheapcues billiard shop is only about a half hour from me in Hillsboro, so I decided to check them out in person. Craig was professional, friendly and extremely helpful in getting me set up with my first cue. He encouraged me to try out different options and see what felt the best (he didn't even flinch when I was pulling out the cues that were well outside my price range, lol); he even gave me some pointers to help a beginner out.

Since then, I've probably bought another ten cues from cheapcues for various family, friends (and of course myself). Mike and Craig are great to work with, very knowledgable, and just a great resource to have nearby. I can't recommend them highly enough. And on top of that, you can't beat their prices. It's the best of all worlds.

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Yep, Mike is a great guy to deal with. I hope he hasn't got tired of my emails coz everytime I'm in a market for something brand new, I always get with Mike first. Great guy!

cheapcues.com

Cue Dealer
Silver Member
Yep, Mike is a great guy to deal with. I hope he hasn't got tired of my emails coz everytime I'm in a market for something brand new, I always get with Mike first. Great guy!

I never get tired of customers emailing and calling me to do business! Thanks to all for your positive comments!

-Mike

pjwoolw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll send some business your way from my friends in Florence OR. Haven't found anything I need from you folks yet. But the time will come I'm sure.