Spring Hill Ivitational.

tonyc

There will be a 21 man field event taking place at Capones Spring Hill florida.
The purse is a minimum $20,000, 9ball race to 11.
Player participating,Corey Deul, Gabe Owen, Earl Strickland, Charlie Williams , Ralph Souquet, Rodney Morris, Kim Davenport, Jeremy Jones Ronnie Wiseman just to mention a few.
There will be a charity event taking place Wednesday the 10th may with the actuall tournament running over a 2 day period thursady 11th and friday 12th.
I will be bringing updates on my site poolsniper.com

ARM9BALLER

malakas
Silver Member
Hey Tony, I along with my girl and Skippy will be there Friday. Hope to see you there, as well as the other great pool players.
ARM

ARM9BALLER

malakas
Silver Member
ARM9BALLER said:
Hey Tony, I along with my girl and Skippy will be there Friday. Hope to see you there, as well as the other great pool players.
ARM

Sorry, change of plans. Will see if we can make it to Jacksonville. ARM

jjinfla

Banned
Hey Tony,

Did you play at Capone's this past Monday in their weekly tournament?

A guy from here played in it and was really impressed by the high level of players. All he could say was there were 7 US Open winners playing. Then I told him about all the top players who played Sunday at Planet 9-ball and he couldn't believe it.

Pool is still one of the best kept secrets in the sportsworld.

Jake

jjinfla

Banned
Great event. 21 super great champions.

Watched Gabe owen vs Broxton; Mike Davis vs Jeremy Jones; and of course Earl Strickland vs Kim Davenport; Tommy kennedy vs Marcus Chamet.

Rumors were flying about a money match between Davenport and Jones earlier this week.

Jake