AzB 9s Challenge Match

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Yep, 8-ball and 10-ball on the barbox. Hopefully on Diamond tables at Sweet Tooth Billiards, but we'll see. Otherwise Metro or Bullshooters?!?

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
wow

look at everyone betting on ole chuck. get your ski mask ready fool, its time to vrob these people ahahahahhaha

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Chucklez65 said:
You better be prepared to lose all those vbucks boys.

Im ready for ya.

You talking to all those chumps that are betting on you?

back2good1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow... look at these odds!

Since Chuck is such an overwhelming favorite in this match... anyone interested in giving me odds on a cash bet?

-Carlos

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
back2good1 said:
Since Chuck is such an overwhelming favorite in this match... anyone interested in giving me odds on a cash bet?

-Carlos

It's been a long time since you posted this and still no takers --- there is a message there someplace. Jerry takes it!

back2good1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is exactly what I was thinking. I was sure I would have a PM box full of offers of 4-1 or 3-1 odds! :rolleyes:

Get'em Jerry!

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
stuckart

jason the phoenix pool prophet says this. If it is vcash that you bet, and our faces you have not met (stuckart and i for the slow ones), Wagering against me you will regret that bet after the last set!!!!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
JasonCrugar said:
jason the phoenix pool prophet says this. If it is vcash that you bet, and our faces you have not met (stuckart and i for the slow ones), Wagering against me you will regret that bet after the last set!!!!

But, does a prophet turn a profit when betting against a better who is better at betting betters?

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
What is the "real" money being wagered on this match?

Where exactly is Sweet Tooth located?

Is this going to be live streamed?

Who has winner?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
BRKNRUN said:
What is the "real" money being wagered on this match?

Where exactly is Sweet Tooth located?

Is this going to be live streamed?

Who has winner?

I think we are doing $50/sets or so.

Sweet Tooth is the old Break Cue. Check the ad on azpoolscene.com

We will be streaming this event. Although dates might have to be adjusted now as the NCS 8-ball Qualifier is that weekend at Bullshooters.

I'll play whoever next.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
idk

whats next i would like to get that round robin tourny going or get jon smith in a challenge match on the stream. he has expressed great interest to me in playin larry eans or scooby or any of the northern 10's i will post more after i see him in a lil while, and he said this, any game, any table , any time, he said he dont care if its their home table he just want them on a table!!! like i said ill see him in a while so ill have more to post