Jb Rugged 4x8 review

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also the case is described as DURABLE AM I RIGHT? So how the **** does my soft case go through the same routine as I did with your case and look better also NO DEFECTS. CANT BE THE QUALITY HUH?

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heres what I will do I will let you give yourself a self esteem boost by deflecting and flip flopping on everything that started this arguement. I said in my review I believe Castillo is better and they were nice. Well idk if it's just me but when I spend money I want GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you don't John get your head examined

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Read my mind lmfao poor excuse for just being a miserable ***** who doesn't have a personality and is just not a nice guy. I was respectful to you and asked you to check it out it wasn't a one word question. The insanity that would go into doing a review just to bash you on no basis is so freaking crazy and ignorant. I liked you before I met you and the first year owning my case I recommended your cases to so many people. So yah when I finally met you and thought you would be kool about it I was turned off and highly disappointed. I never tried Castillo cases until the expo and since then after a year that case and yours look night and day from wear and tear..so I will tell everyone there cases are better because that was my and many other locals experience.......

I did check it out.

As for being better....well that is a matter of proper comparison and I guess I will have to do that since you are so motivated to claim that they are.

I didn't say you have no basis for your review, I said your PERSPECTIVE and mine are different.

I don't know what you mean by "be cool about it"? You asked me if it was supposed to come out and I said yes. Did you then tell me you weren't happy? No you didn't. Did you ask for a different case? No. So what do me by be cool about it? Be cool about what?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Heres what I will do I will let you give yourself a self esteem boost by deflecting and flip flopping on everything that started this arguement. I said in my review I believe Castillo is better and they were nice. Well idk if it's just me but when I spend money I want GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you don't John get your head examined

Ok, and when hundreds of people post testimonials saying that they got both I guess that doesn't matter?

Friend, I have been doing this for 30+ years. You're not the first person to make claims and you won't be the last. I know who I am and what I do for people so I will say this a little more clearly.....IF I was not "nice" to you at our booth then it was most likely because of your attitude.

Now it could have been for some other reason but the ten years working in restaurants taught me to put on a smile even when I was upset inside when dealing with customers. So for that not to happen must have been some really good reason.

And IF that reason was you then I will say you deserved no service at all. Again I think it's a matter of perspective and that I didn't give you whatever answer you expected to hear.

But you didn't stick around to demand whatever you had in your head and give me the chance to fulfill that demand so here we are.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Also the case is described as DURABLE AM I RIGHT? So how the **** does my soft case go through the same routine as I did with your case and look better also NO DEFECTS. CANT BE THE QUALITY HUH?

I don't know. I hear your claims but I don't see any proof. But this is not going to go the way you hope.

The way it IS going to go is that you are forcing me to do a video comparing the cases point for point.

And that will contradict your claims, again.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Oh John I never wanted to get you going because if I did I would of contacted you directly. I have every right to report what transpired and if you dont like it tough shit buddy. When u attack me and my character I will throw shade at your cases compared to JJ because well I have had my first one for 7 years and it hasn't had one issue. The interior was cheap obviously not real leather but it did hold up longer than your case lmao.

OBVIOUSLY I WILL EXPOSE YOUR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PEOPLE skills. Your a joke you think so highly of yourself you couldn't just apologize but question me at first..because YES YOU WERE RUDE AND NOT ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS WERE NOT. I can't help heal your insanity but I will expose how big of a lying snake you are to everyone here. It went from prove it to oh if I did do that I was probably busy. Then it was oh all case interiors come out when I clearly said maybe 5 times it doesn't come out. Your bad at listening John and apparently reading English..

You also are absolutely retarded when it comes to what BIAS means. You were an asshole and your case sucked, Gil was great to work with and his cases are better...NO BIAS JUST FACTS. I love how my entire area only reps Castillo I was the only dumb ass to buy a JB sheesh. I wont change your mind and you won't change mine either. I never wanted anything else but to be treated like any other customer but for you since your the best in the world and such a big shot what was I thinking asking for solid genuine customer service. What was I thinking expecting you to explain why my case was like this? I'm sorry I expected you to act like a normal adult businessman, I really apologize for not being a leach and asking for a new case instead spending another 300 on a better one...sorry for making you so butthurt I got those sausage link fingers peckin away.

Son, you are more than welcome to go nuts throwing shade and denigrating us and me all you want to. Please make sure that you spell the name right so that they know who to stay away from. it is JB Cases www.jbcases.com

So no one took you up on your recommendation to buy a JB Case? You said you recommended them to so many people..... Funny that I sell a lot into New England and you're the only person going off like this from that area.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John I'm confused you first said I needed proof of our meeting and now your saying we did meet and I asked one question? Did you just remember me or what?

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your videos are one sided John don't you get it your being biased and ignorant saying it will prove me wrong listen to yourself your like a 4 year old. A video doesn't show your case after year or years of usage compared to another higher quality case so cut the shit and stop your doing your own version of the Meucci deflection test vs. Its a fake salesman gimmick I have seen your videos your personality is flatter than a can of 1950s coke. Also you working in the restaurant business obviously didn't teach you to smile it made you the rude arrogant snob you are today. My grandfather and me had a family restaurant until the day he died. Whether it was heart surgery or cancer either way he showed up to work WITH A SMILE NOT IMAGINARY LIKE YOURS. If you want what I will do is I will have the two people who witnessed how you treated me do a review as well since obviously I'm to biased to have a valued opinion.

Last edited:

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not everyone has the balls to put a review and deal with you. I have seen your rants and takes on FB you a real winner, people would be more honest if you weren't so butthurt and hostile. Bud I can throw shade just as much as you its not a pissing contest. 'm not your son and hope you never have children with that personality.

The fact that your telling me to not buy your product anymore or get it mixed up is freaking hilarious. Yah I just knocked your product on Az can I get a decent deal on a new 4x8 LOLX1000

Last edited:

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh I don't need anymore proof besides my picture when you said before you replace this and that on a weekly basis..yah for color purposes lmaooo. The best is you did a video of a defective case then act like it's impossible omg I shit pants crying hahahahahahahahaha thanks for the laughs John I hope you have a wonderful night this is as much insanity one can handle in a 24 hour span.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am listening to your OPINION. I see you NOT UNDERSTANDING the interior you have and CLAIMING that it is something that it is not.

I also CONTRAST that opinion with the experiences of thousands of other users of my product and can easily come to the conclusion that you are mistaken about the objective claims you made and that you read a SUBJECTIVE situation completely wrong.

As for my people skills....yes I admit that I have an extremely low tolerance for BS. And I admit that I don't react well to people who want me to somehow read their minds instead of just telling me what they want.

For example you said, I didn't WANT ANYTHING OR ASK FOR ANYTHING, and then left my booth having gotten an answer to your single question of whether the interiors are supposed to come out or not. That answer, AGAIN, is yes. And they go back in as I showed you.

With 1 trillion percent certainty, that is more than 100% percent I think, IF I would have detected ANY issue with the interior that wasn't right I would have swapped it out or given you a new case. Why do I say that? Because that IS my policy. dozens of customers have had exactly that experience over the years, by me personally or by my staff who are all fully empowered to do the same service for our customers.

So if I sent you out of the booth without offering you a new interior it is because I felt that yours was fine and that your question had been answered. And if you FEEL that I was short or rude or mad then I can't do anything about your perception. Maybe I was and maybe it was because of something else that happened that had nothing to do with you....I doubt it but given that this is now your word against mine I will just give you the benefit of the doubt on your description of my demeanor at the booth when dealing with you.

That does not change the fact though that the SUBSTANTIVE claims you are making are simply wrong.

The interior IS a removable interior.

IF you felt unhappy about how it was working then you SHOULD HAVE expressed that clearly and we would have found a solution for you.

Now you are angry that I didn't roll over and allow your "review" thread which contains ever increasing inaccurate assertions to stand unchallenged. I get it, everyone gets defensive when challenged on what they say. But your anger-review doesn't turn your claims into facts.

Not really sure why this is so hard to understand.

But anyway, AGAIN, you are offered a FULL REFUND for the case. The case has a lifetime warranty. The case was sold to you with a SATISFACTION GUARANTEE attached to it.

If you don't take advantage of any of that then that's your problem. I can't force you to take the solutions offered, all of which were on offer the day you walked into my booth BECAUSE it is what we do when a customer lets us know that they are not happy. You CHOSE to walk out without expressing your unhappiness with my answer and thus left me thinking you were satisfied.

Now let's talk about some of your other statements;

"You suck as a salesman" - well yes I sort of do suck but not for the reason you probably think....I suck because I am overly honest about what we do and how it compares to what others do in building cases....this is often frowned upon by the kumbaya types who think competition in business should always be touchy-feely nice with no maker ever criticizing another maker's work. So yeah, that sales tactic is not recommended in most sales books. However my numbers tell a different story and they tend to indicate that I am a great salesman. Now it is clear to me that "great salesman" to you is the "read your mind and kiss your ass treat me like a king and grovel for my business" type of salesperson. Nah, that isn't me and never will be. You're a grown person and am a grown person and if you can't treat me with the respect to help me to help you then I don't feel any responsibility to probe you like a psychiatrist to find out if and why you are unhappy.

I am not mad that you think Castillo has better customer service...dude he serve high end tequila at his booth and I stop there a few times a show to get a shot. That is freaking AWESOME service. I am mad that you walked out of my booth without indicating that you were not happy with my answer and allowing me a chance to take care of it. I am mad that you continue to denigrate my product based on your inaccurate claim that the interior I showed on the videos is not the same interior as what is in your case. Essentially you are claiming that your case is built differently than how I told you it is built. YET you won't allow me to inspect it again to prove to you that what I said is accurate.

As to your claim that the Castillo case is better built. You can claim it but that does not make it true. I understand that it is your OPINION that it is better but in a side by side OBJECTIVE comparison I doubt that you can PROVE it. I am perfectly ok with you FEELING that the Castillo you have is better. But trying to make OBJECTIVE claims requires that you make objective points. And when your claim comes along with the "Castillo treated me better after John was mean to me" story then it introduces BIAS into your claims.

Here is the bottom bottom line. I am interested in protecting your cues and not coddling you. To that end my cases protect cues as claimed and if a customer has a problem we fix it. When the customer doesn't tell me that they have a problem then I can't fix it.

Hi OP. Can I buy your defective JB Case cheap?

Hmm I really like your work so I wouldn't do that do you I would rather burn it and get a tad bit satisfaction out of it instead. Money isn't the problem if it was I would of demanded a refund or something in exchange. I'll tell you what if you ever want to trade cases for downpayment on a cue..now you have my attention lmao

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John I'm confused you first said I needed proof of our meeting and now your saying we did meet and I asked one question? Did you just remember me or what?

No I said I vaguely remember it now. Still you can't actually prove anything about the conversation so the audience might not agree with your claims but when all we have is your claims then I think my reputation speaks for itself.

And let's see what we gleaned from this thread....you liked me and thought I was nice and reccomended JB Cases until you didn't get treated like you expected to be treated even though you said you didn't want anything and didn't ask for anything.

You said you asked if the case interior was supposed to be removable and you were told yes and shown how to insert it.

So, um, not sure what you are complaining about.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Not everyone has the balls to put a review and deal with you. I have seen your rants and takes on FB you a real winner, people would be more honest if you weren't so butthurt and hostile. Bud I can throw shade just as much as you its not a pissing contest. 'm not your son and hope you never have children with that personality.

The fact that your telling me to not buy your product anymore or get it mixed up is freaking hilarious. Yah I just knocked your product on Az can I get a decent deal on a new 4x8 LOLX1000

I didn't tell you not to buy our cases. You're on the do not sell to list now so you can't get one directly from us if we know who you are. I said WHEN you tell others not to buy JB Cases make sure you get it right, JB not JD cases.

I am not hurt or hostile. Just the facts son. That's all. I already know you don't have the bravery to come to my booth with your case and do this on video. But if you do then we will go over your claims and I will easily prove that you are incorrect.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hmm I really like your work so I wouldn't do that do you I would rather burn it and get a tad bit satisfaction out of it instead. Money isn't the problem if it was I would of demanded a refund or something in exchange. I'll tell you what if you ever want to trade cases for downpayment on a cue..now you have my attention lmao

It's your case. You can burn it if you want to. Don't stand downwind though because pvc fumes are very unhealthy.

However what you can't do is get away with making untrue claims about the case and then not backing them up without a challenge. So if you destroy the case then there goes the one item to you need to really "get" me.

To throw proper shade you need to be solid like a big old tree. Right now your a sapling with no acorns.

I already told you that you can get a full refund. Send the case in and as long as it is in good condition you will get whatever the retail would have been. Then you can apply it to whatever you want. I will even throw in an extra $10 so that you can enjoy an ice cream to soothe your emotional trauma over this that you have obviously been carrying for a while. I actually kind of feel bad that I didn't catch the hurt and confusion you felt and that you have been in pain this past year.

Honestly, had I known earlier I would have tried to make you whole even if I didn't think we were in the wrong. But as I said I can't fix what I don't know is broken.

So here we are and here we will stay. Remember, www.jbcases.com is the website to stay far away from because those folks have terrible quality and terrible service.

Another bad review, maybe you and him can form a support group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBF0D7TsVwY&t=3s

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks defensive Dan you know your wrong for how you acted, if you did remember me then you would remember how you acted and how respectful I was until you decided to call me a liar then change your tune a day later about that then say I'm not brave enough to bring my case hahahahahahah yah ugh like I said I would like nothing to do with a scumbag like you. If i wanted something i would of asked but I didn't because one you were such an ass at the expo and two I found another case!!. Listen your obviously perfect in every aspect John lol I would rather hold my cues in my pants like Uncle Phil's butler than use any of your cases again but thanks for flattering me I bet your do not deal list is filled with wonderful people like myself glad i made the cut.

Notice how you were my first negative review on here i don't go out of my way for shits and giggles like you think in your fantasy land you live in. I'll pray for you son..

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Money was obviously never the issue genius that's why I spent over 300 on your case and Gils LOL so why would it matter now? Challenge? That's all you ever did from the start man take your 10 extra bucks and grab another cheeseburger big boy.

Why do you think people don't post more bad reviews about your cue? Ughh maybe because you get wound up like a kindergartner? No that can't be it right? Say what you want but the interior is loose as hell and is stuck from being removed so shut your mouth with your lies I don't make false claims if I did why would I start now? It doesn't add up John you proved my point on several occasions by showing failed cases...I'll leave it at that YouTube will enjoy your 50 dollar case going up in smokes

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Your videos are one sided John don't you get it your being biased and ignorant saying it will prove me wrong listen to yourself your like a 4 year old. A video doesn't show your case after year or years of usage compared to another higher quality case so cut the shit and stop your doing your own version of the Meucci deflection test vs. Its a fake salesman gimmick I have seen your videos your personality is flatter than a can of 1950s coke. Also you working in the restaurant business obviously didn't teach you to smile it made you the rude arrogant snob you are today. My grandfather and me had a family restaurant until the day he died. Whether it was heart surgery or cancer either way he showed up to work WITH A SMILE NOT IMAGINARY LIKE YOURS. If you want what I will do is I will have the two people who witnessed how you treated me do a review as well since obviously I'm to biased to have a valued opinion.

Lol, ok well I am happy to show older cases as well.

Anything I say on video can be challenged at my booth. That invitation is often made and stands.

Even broken jb cases are often far better than the competition. Thanks for the idea.

Oh wait....I have done that many times already showing our cases after years of use.

You can have whomever you want say whatever you want. It's a near certainty that they won't disagree with you in any way. The POINT is that you made some claims that are simply not true about the case you showed in the picture. As for the perception that I was rude to you.....well the way you are acting here would lead me to think that you probably deserved it if I was.

And....there is no higher quality case. Ours is objectively the best on the market so sorry to your current favorite until you "win the lotto" and get a Whitten. Because, you know.....money is no problem for you.....can't figure out which it is. But I will be happy to send the refund check to Joe Whitten for you. Maybe you can scrape together the rest or maybe such an insignificant amount is just like pocket change to you....either way I will be more than happy to refund you if you send the case in.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh wow so you can't read minds but read bank accounts? Netflix is looking for a new super hero I think you would the perfect fit. Average case maker with abilit6to read checking account balances..brilliant

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Money was obviously never the issue genius that's why I spent over 300 on your case and Gils LOL so why would it matter now? Challenge? That's all you ever did from the start man take your 10 extra bucks and grab another cheeseburger big boy.

Why do you think people don't post more bad reviews about your cue? Ughh maybe because you get wound up like a kindergartner? No that can't be it right? Say what you want but the interior is loose as hell and is stuck from being removed so shut your mouth with your lies I don't make false claims if I did why would I start now? It doesn't add up John you proved my point on several occasions by showing failed cases...I'll leave it at that YouTube will enjoy your 50 dollar case going up in smokes

Oh I got confused because when someone says this then it often indicated that money IS an issue;

"In no way did I want or ask for anything there just wanted to show what happened to my case maybe it was a flaw or bad luck. After meeting Gil I gave one of his cases a shot and i will never try anything else unless I hit lotto then maybe a whitten LOL. Sorry if I come off as trying to bash John, but I gave him a chance and after trying another product I think alot more people need to give CASTILLO a shot!!!"

And no, you're not sorry in the least that you came off as trying to bash me. Your entire story stinks and what you're probably sorry for is that you tried to bash and got called out on it. That's probably why you ran away on Facebook.

vsmavs23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Btw you should never ever compare your cases to Whitten your single A ball they are the majors bud remember that. They are full of class an from I have seen not arrogant looneys like this JB guy.