Taking order for CUE EXTENSION

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Was wondering how much weight does the extension add? I have a schon cue btw.:thumbup:

pony13

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cue extention

Do you make it for Schon? Is the extention for the butt end? How long will it take? Where is it coming from?

BennyPatrick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got a Black Boar which of course is not keen on tampering with in any way. How would it screw it? Please feel free to PM if you dont want it public.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
I got a Black Boar which of course is not keen on tampering with in any way. How would it screw it? Please feel free to PM if you dont want it public.

Benny,
I've ever made extension for BB cue before. So check your PM to have more information.
Thanks

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Why is no one posting more pictures of the rear extensions showing the replacement weight bolt, new bumper, how the extension connects, etc.?
I have a Rick Howard I might want one for!

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Why is no one posting more pictures of the rear extensions showing the replacement weight bolt, new bumper, how the extension connects, etc.?
I have a Rick Howard I might want one for!

Thanks for your comment. PM me your Rick Howard info to double-check.

njrackless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered and received my cue extension. Excellent craftsmanship, highly recommended.

njrackless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1031.JPG

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
I'm going to open the order book again. Lemme know your need custom cue extension. I'll try to catch it as I could.

Thanks again you all.

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Hi all buddies,
Thanks for your supporting me from the beginning of my work. As usual, I re-open order book once a year to take order of rear custom cue extensions for high-end cues, and production cues.
Lemme know your request.
FYI, the price will be go up 15% from Mar 2nd to orders. I still keep OLD price for all orders placed on Feb 1st - Mar 1st.
My work doesn't affect your cue butt at all. Don't be hesitate to contact me via PM here or email me at danghoanghuy@gmail.com

Thanks all.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Can you make a rear extension for a Richard Black cue? If so, in what length and can you do it in the color black? How does one get on your order book and what is the delivery time? Thanks, Mike