Looking for Cue Photographer in San Diego

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for someone to photograph the Lambros I received today. It is so exceptional looking that I would love to preserve it in really good pictures. It has some of the prettiest wood I have ever seen, both the swirl cocobolo and the honduran rosewood burl of the handle. My cell phone takes horrid pictures.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for someone to photograph the Lambros I received today. It is so exceptional looking that I would love to preserve it in really good pictures. It has some of the prettiest wood I have ever seen, both the swirl cocobolo and the honduran rosewood burl of the handle. My cell phone takes horrid pictures.
You could probably try a photographer that does pics for used car joints, or maybe a student photographer. Hope that helps!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Johnny ... call Mr. Google. I'm sure he can be of assistance. :smile:

Google can be extremely ambiguous....I tried them for a cue picture....
....this is what I got....:rolleyes:

IMG_4029.JPG

Mind you, it's a good looking one....a 10....:lovies:

To the OP....anyone with a newish IPad will give you a pretty fair one.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Google has got our sport so mixed up that when I looked for a local Billiard hall, they showed me the local swimming pool. That's some serious backwards artificial intelligence.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Could you ask a teammate or something at 5 points? Today phone cameras do an awfully good job!

Coincidentally, my buddy also in San Diego just received his Lambros today, He just sent me photos!

danomano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
San Diego

All this San Diego talk, so I want to hijack the thread a tiny bit. I just moved here and am curious where I should go play?

I know about the Swanee, but that's about it.

decent tournaments - decent action - something like that.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you ask a teammate or something at 5 points? Today phone cameras do an awfully good job!

Coincidentally, my buddy also in San Diego just received his Lambros today, He just sent me photos!

Yeah I just wanted to get really great photos like you see sometime and my camera phone is just so awful.

Just pmed you back by the way.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah I just wanted to get really great photos like you see sometime and my camera phone is just so awful.

Just pmed you back by the way.

When I get back home, we'll get together and I'll see if we can't do some photos.