Frost vs Pagulayan UPDATES

MD1108

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 1 replay

I have the event pass and missed day 1. Any chance day 1 replay will be uploaded before the start of day 2? Thanks for all the help and work.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the match yesterday and it seemed to me that both players were a little snake bit. Scott kept missing a high percentage of long shots that he really needed. Must be the 25k that is making them a little hesitant.

Even Alex missed a straight in shot with ball in hand. If Scott wants to get back in the match he better start squeezing and making critical long shots.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the $14.95 thursday 'buy link' is not even clickable for me on 2 different pc's -try for 2 more minutes then im gving up

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone having a problem staying in full screen? I get it in FS and then it just changes back but no more 'buttons' to go back FS again. Is this me again? What is the early Alzheimrs-stage 1? I have stage 2 i think!

Im using chromecast

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Alex has given away 2 of the first 3 games from totally dominant positions if Scott wins this third game.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
My only complaint is the commentators are sitting too close to the table.. Jay has Alex frustrated hearing Jays commentary while shooting

I hope Jay isn't on the freezers payroll

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone having a problem staying in full screen? I get it in FS and then it just changes back but no more 'buttons' to go back FS again. Is this me again? What is the early Alzheimrs-stage 1? I have stage 2 i think!

Im using chromecast

I haven't experienced any trouble either day. Apple with Firefox

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
My only complaint is the commentators are sitting too close to the table.. Jay has Alex frustrated hearing Jays commentary while shooting

I hope Jay isn't on the freezers payroll

Damn dude........ I'd bet my house that's not happening