Update on the Des Moines pool scene

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
if you think that team was stacked you looked at the wrong team. It had me on the team

whats up Mr. Bish. Welcome to the party pal! (<---- John McClain)

you didn't have 6 people on the team?

Last edited:

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
Just reading all the different veiw points on the game of pool. it has taken me close to 2 hours to read all the comments, but now I'm up to par.

you should have just skipped this thread and started a new one and saved yourself some time!

you could have titled it....

WTF IS GOING ON IN DES MOINES!!!!!!

guarranteed to get you up to speed in 4 or 5 minutes! lol :rotflmao1:

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4 or 5??? You gotta be kidding me. It would take at least 45 for me to get caught up.

Dr. Frost??? They have a Doctorate in Poolology? Sign me up. I don't want to go back much, but that sounds like a winner. 3 years of intensive pool theory and research taught by some of the best.

If Frost starts teaching a short course on gambling -- I'm in!

:joyful:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Just reading all the different veiw points on the game of pool. it has taken me close to 2 hours to read all the comments, but now I'm up to par.

Glad you are up to speed now. What the hell do you think about all this though?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
you should have just skipped this thread and started a new one and saved yourself some time!

you could have titled it....

WTF IS GOING ON IN DES MOINES!!!!!!

guarranteed to get you up to speed in 4 or 5 minutes! lol :rotflmao1:

Someone should do that to test the theory out. My guess is they only get pointed to this lovely thread I started. We are approaching 100 pages between the two threads, which is a small book. That's kinda cool right.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
4 or 5??? You gotta be kidding me. It would take at least 45 for me to get caught up.

Dr. Frost??? They have a Doctorate in Poolology? Sign me up. I don't want to go back much, but that sounds like a winner. 3 years of intensive pool theory and research taught by some of the best.

If Frost starts teaching a short course on gambling -- I'm in!

I'd be more than happy to tell you what I know and share what I can with you anytime.We could probably have a pretty good conversation about it to be honest. I could give you some insight on why I have said some of the stuff I have said on this board.

The folks that have actually sat and talked with me a little bit about this stuff understand completely where I am coming from.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll look forward to it.

I don't doubt a method in the madness. ;-)

and it's exciting. Hence the book we're writing. I don't remember talking about pool in DM in the summer this much!

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
I'll look forward to it.

I don't doubt a method in the madness. ;-)

and it's exciting. Hence the book we're writing. I don't remember talking about pool in DM in the summer this much!

Alot of people here just started posting on AZ also. And obviously we are all lazy ass people who can post useless crap while working all day :)

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Alot of people here just started posting on AZ also. And obviously we are all lazy ass people who can post useless crap while working all day :)

Well clearly, there's only so much corn a man can handle before he reaches his boiling point.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Multi-tasking, managing multiple projects, diversification. Some days, it keeps me sane to remember there is stuff outside the four walls.

Plus, I have a affinity for pool.

Last edited:

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
Multi-tasking, managing multiple projects, diversification. Some days, it keeps me sane to remember this is stuff outside the four walls.

Plus, I have a affinity for pool.

Im just lucky that i only need to ACTUALLY work about an hour a day. Although some days im at the desk for atleast 4 hours. :thumbup:

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im just lucky that i only need to ACTUALLY work about an hour a day. Although some days im at the desk for atleast 4 hours. :thumbup:

I like those arrangements. Hiring??

Perfect Job: Come in late, leave early, 2-hour lunches. Job responsibilities include staring thoughtfully out the window and drinking coffee (surfing AZ and playing pool). Company Farrarri and sexy assistant. Use of company Jet and condo in Vail, expense account. Salary negotiable. Come see us today, but don't worry -- if you can't make it, we will hold the job for you.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I like those arrangements. Hiring??

Perfect Job: Come in late, leave early, 2-hour lunches. Job responsibilities include staring thoughtfully out the window and drinking coffee (surfing AZ and playing pool). Company Farrarri and sexy assistant. Use of company Jet and condo in Vail, expense account. Salary negotiable. Come see us today, but don't worry -- if you can't make it, we will hold the job for you.

Did you spike your coffee again?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
We are having a Spring Fling Picnic thing at Pioneer today at a park in Saylorville, their will be Kegs on hand. Trust me...I'll be good in about 3 hours.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
LOL I'd crack the hell up, we will be cooking out and the whole 9. They probably will let u in no questions asked, there are so many people who work here.

deadstroke7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL I'd crack the hell up, we will be cooking out and the whole 9. They probably will let u in no questions asked, there are so many people who work here.

For what a bag of seed runs, they oughta be feeding half of Johnston. Glad to see corporate knows how to have fun. Couldn't be much better day for it.

Wishing I could see the sun today. :crying: