PEDS in pool

crww

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PEDS in sports is all over news, has anyone mentioned their effect in pool, or is there any

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Discussed to death already here, many times.

Try the search for more info than you'll care to read.

All you need to know:
Maryjane and Jaegermeister
Nothing in this world make you feel nicer.
Mary-Jane-and-1.jpg

crww

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, I do have another motive. I have been taking AndroGel for six mo or so. I had low levels and after testing and incremental increasing dosages am now in the mid to slightly above mid levels. I do have more energy and have added 20 yds or so to my golf game (sometimes 20 yds further in the woods, lol) but I haven't been playing as much pool as I would like. Been to busy trying to keep my business going, I do think that there is some benefit, but the monthly cost is ..not good ... currently in donut hole in Medicare. Will try to offer feedback in the future.. Will they have a super senior t DCC?

Craig

ps I guess I would fail the ped test

lost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, I do have another motive. I have been taking AndroGel for six mo or so. I had low levels and after testing and incremental increasing dosages am now in the mid to slightly above mid levels. I do have more energy and have added 20 yds or so to my golf game (sometimes 20 yds further in the woods, lol) but I haven't been playing as much pool as I would like. Been to busy trying to keep my business going, I do think that there is some benefit, but the monthly cost is ..not good ... currently in donut hole in Medicare. Will try to offer feedback in the future.. Will they have a super senior t DCC?

Craig

ps I guess I would fail the ped test

As long as it's 20 yards to your drives and not your putts I'd say it's working out well.
Just kidding ;)

TheThaiger

Banned
Discussed to death already here, many times.

Try the search for more info than you'll care to read.

All you need to know:
Maryjane and Jaegermeister
Nothing in this world make you feel nicer.
Mary-Jane-and-1.jpg

Its barely been mentioned in the 4 years I've been on here. Drugs in pool is not discussed.

Those 'greats' from years gone by. I wonder what separated them from their peers?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Its barely been mentioned in the 4 years I've been on here. Drugs in pool is not discussed.

Those 'greats' from years gone by. I wonder what separated them from their peers?

Pills and 90 proof and weed to help you come down. Johnnyt

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
killed my game

Im on beta blockers for migraine control, which would fail me if there was testing!

I was on beta blockers for the blood pressure. Took away that little edge I needed to compete. Turned out the damned things don't work for the pressure anyway after the drug companies made billions selling them.

Marathon sessions may be the exception but the vast majority of the time nothing beats playing on the natch. Somebody might have their mixture right for a few racks but I never saw them keep it together over a long stretch. Nicest thing about dope, they are often certain they are playing the best pool of their life, the balls just aren't going in the holes!

Hu

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have seasonal allergies, some seasons not much, others bad, and sometimes it comes and go.

Well, it got real bad, so I decided to go with the Claritin D for decongestion. Man, I took that before I played pool, and my mind was wide open, I saw shots that I never saw before, I only missed one shot all night and that was because I jumped up.

Of course, when I got home, I could NOT sleep a wink.....I was wired and tossed and turned for a few hours before I went downstairs to watch TV till 5am.

I have not used the "juice" since, but it's always in the back of my mind ;)

Last edited:

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to play people who are tuned up. they play the same or worse but just faster :)