For all those that have doubted my ideas to help improve this sport.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Is it clear ?

Clear is to hard to see the coverage, this adhesive is dyed blue to match the color of the Simonis Tour Blue cloth, reason being is if the installer applies the glue to thick and gets bleed through, unlike the FB10 yellow glue, which shows up green with bleed through, the glue is not visible.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So.... how does this improve the sport? Will table recovering replace 9 ball?

No, won't replace it, but it might just produce enough income to support some Pro Player events, as it'll be sold in the cabinet manufacturing industry, as well as the automotive repair industry, and the travel trailer and motorhome industry too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see��

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
No, won't replace it, but it might just produce enough income to support some Pro Player events, as it'll be sold in the cabinet manufacturing industry, as well as the automotive repair industry, and the travel trailer and motorhome industry too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and seeļæ½ļæ½

Phil Swift better watch his ass.

Best to you.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
It's a new billiards adhesive for use when installing the bed cloths, cushions, and cushion facings. Along with free videos showing how to perform all three tasks step by step, available to anyone. And already has world wide sales requests. Diamond billiards factory is already switching over to using it.

This thread should be a STICKY ..:thumbup:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So.... how does this improve the sport? Will table recovering replace 9 ball?

Here's something for you to think about, seeing how you don't quite understand, which is why you posted your snide remark;)

Maybe I'm just stupid enough to sponsor some $20,000 added Pros only 16 player Pro Tour stops, promoting single elimination, race to 21, with match time limits of 3 hrs, and pay ALL the players, 9-16 $500 ea, 5-8th $1,000 ea, 3-4th $2,000 ea 2nd $4,000 1st $8,000 on a Saturday.....as a way of promoting my new adhesive....I could be that stupid I guess;) what would be even more stupid is if there was no entry fee;)

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's something for you to think about, seeing how you don't quite understand, which is why you posted your snide remark;)

Maybe I'm just stupid enough to sponsor some $20,000 added Pros only 16 player Pro Tour stops, promoting single elimination, race to 21, with match time limits of 3 hrs, and pay ALL the players, 9-16 $500 ea, 5-8th $1,000 ea, 3-4th $2,000 ea 2nd $4,000 1st $8,000 on a Saturday.....as a way of promoting my new adhesive....I could be that stupid I guess;) what would be even more stupid is if there was no entry fee;)

Glen...I remember week when you told me about this glue years ago. Glad you got it done and I hope you sell literally tons of it. ::D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Youā€™re the one who posted a snide remark. If he didnā€™t see that old thread about glue saving the pool world how could he make the connection? And if this is going to be how you treat people while youā€™re ā€œsaving poolā€....well, good luck with that. Seems like that casemaker has a head start on you, maybe you should team up with him. From road rash to glue Barron in record time.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Well, if anybody is stupid enough, it's you lol. Just kidding and good luck.
Jason

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Youā€™re the one who posted a snide remark. If he didnā€™t see that old thread about glue saving the pool world how could he make the connection? And if this is going to be how you treat people while youā€™re ā€œsaving poolā€....well, good luck with that. Seems like that casemaker has a head start on you, maybe you should team up with him. From road rash to glue Barron in record time.

What old thread would he be referring to, I've never mentioned glue and pool together before:rolleyes:

realkingcobra

Silver Member

In the past I've talked about skill level testing players in order to determine who the best players are by ball pocketing skills and identifying the best players available before tournament's, and about changing the rules of 10b, as well as single elimination and match time limits as a way of separating the amateurs from the Pros, then playing the Pros only....but. ever once mentioned how I would sponsor the tournaments!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

just a thought, maybe you should wait until it happens, rather than patting yourself on the back at this stage.

As to you not mentioning the role of glue in your takeover of the professional pool scene, perhaps your accident has affected your memory:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=470110&highlight=glue

Message #3