TIP CLIPZ - Keep Your Pool Case Spotless

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
ALL sales are STOPPED until September 30th, 2018. In process of MOVING.

Please contact me after that date for TZAR tips, MAGIC Chalk, or Tip Clipz.

If you need something before then, please contact the number one Billiard Supply company on the internet, SEYBERTS.com.
They sell all Magic Chalk Products.

Thanks, RJ

These are made in the USA. They are high quality rubber.

$6.75 per package (large or small) and $3.25 shipping, TOTAL: $10.00 (yes, you can combine shipping, it's $3.25 for as many TIP CLIPZ as you buy. Also, if you buy ANY Magic Chalk with your order, there will be NO shipping charge for your Tip Clipz since you already paid for shipping on the chalk. Just buy the chalk per my chalk page, add the $6.75 for TIP CLIPZ, and away you go. Please add on PayPal the size of the CLIPZ you want; small or large)

PLEASE MARK YOUR PAYPAL WITH LARGE OR SMALL TIP CLIPZ IN THE NOTES SECTION.
If no note in PayPal, the large Tip Clipz will be sent.

Your TIP CLIPZ will arrive approximately 7 days from the time you pay for them. If they don't, then PM me. Once paid, the clock starts ticking :) We do NOT go to the post office everyday, but every few days. So, it's 2 or 3 days to mail, then 3-4 days for delivery by USPS. So, it will be 7 days or less, could be as quick as 4 days. Go to Post Office on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

If you need these sent EXTRA fast, please buy from my trusted dealer, Seyberts.com.

There are 2 TIP CLIPZ per package.

TIP CLIPZ by Magic Chalk - Made in USA

TIP CLIPZ are meant to keep your case clean. Especially those custom cases with nice interiors. No matter the case, keep the chalk out, and keep if off your cues as well. No MORE wiping your tips on the carpeting, or worse, wiping them on your case towel ! Why spend hundreds or more on a nice case or a custom case only to let it get filthy and have your shafts and butt be pulled against the rough particles from chalk?

Also, use TIP CLIPZ for storage. If you store cues, keep your tips protected from drying out.

To Order, just PayPal to:

Be sure you have your correct address on your PayPal. And make a note what size you want:

Sizes:

Large: 12.7mm to 14.00mm (BLACK Only in color)

Small: 11mm to 12.6mm
(RED Only in color)

For more info, search the Main Forum. Search "Tip Clipz" for the Product Review thread that shows what other members of AZB think of TIP CLIPZ.

Use them for extra shafts, jump shafts, break shafts, etc.

There are 2 TIP CLIPZ per package. If any questions, just PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 3,068
  • ScreenShotRegF12.18.png
    ScreenShotRegF12.18.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,883
Last edited:

Chaspool2017

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought a few of these, arrived in only couple of days. They are nice, not too tight fitting, much better than other brand I tried which were way too snug and longer than needed. Highly recommend this product to keep nice cue cases clean inside! Love my Instroke cases !!! Thanks

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I received some of these and so far they are just fine. They fit tight on the tips and should be functional for their purpose. Thanks RJ. :)

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I put my shafts, tip side down. Will they come off getting them out of my case? Had any problems like that?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tip clipz

I put my shafts, tip side down. Will they come off getting them out of my case? Had any problems like that?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have a snug fitting case and also put my shafts in tip first.The tip clipz will not come off

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
additional orders and multiply the shipping or one set shipping?

Looking to order 4 sets shipped to 80239

Cronk

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had experience using these along with a GTF or Centennial style 1x2 case? I am wondering if the protector would dislodge as the shaft is pulled up out of the case.

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tip clipz

Has anyone had experience using these along with a GTF or Centennial style 1x2 case? I am wondering if the protector would dislodge as the shaft is pulled up out of the case.

I have several Its a George cases that are very similar in construction to the GTF and Cent cases . They do not fall off.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ordered a few sets, came quickly and exactly as described..... Now time to buy a new case haha.