Diamond Tournaments for Sale

hrlyboy1

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have 6 Diamond 9 foot tournament tables for sale in the Chicago area. All reasonable offers will be considered as these must be sold.

PM me for phone number with any questions.

Or, send me an email: hrlyboy1@yahoo.com

Bill

Last edited:

hrlyboy1

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, this is a cash and pick up deal. I need to sell these tables fairly quickly so I will take $2,500 for each table and the matching Diamond light. We took these our of our pool room because all leagues and most recreational play is on our 7 footers. These are the darker brown that you see at most tournaments (at least the ones that I have seen) and they have pro-cut pockets. They are the 9 foot, SmartTable with ball return. The key gives 1/2 hour, or unlock for unlimited play.

Best contact for me: hrlyboy1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bill

Eddie May

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You may have already done this.... But you might want to contact Shooters Billiards up in Grayslake. They are in the process of replacing their black crowns with Diamonds right now.

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
diamond

I"ll take 2. How do you want payment. also can they wait to be moved until next week. were expecting a snowstorm this afternoon until tomorrow afternoon.

hrlyboy1

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As is usually the case, I now have two tables left due to them not fitting into the basements of two individuals that originally reserved them. I don't think everyone knows just how heavy these tables are and how difficult they are to move. There is a regular truck dock at the warehouse with a forklift available. The forklift cannot climb a ramp with a table on load. Straight in to truck at dock, or up onto flatbad or open trailer from the side unless buyer shows up with a special table lift and knows how to use it.

At any rate, two left at $2500 @ with matchig light.

hrlyboy1@yahoo.com

Bill

hrlyboy1

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As is often the case, I now have two tables still available. Two guys realized that they couldn't get them into their respective basements due to the size and weight (one piece slate).

They are in warehouse in West Dundee, IL Warehouse has standard truck dock or large door to back in an open trailer or flatbed. Forklift available at warehouse, but don't expect the forklift to climb much of a ramp with a table on load.

Once again, $2,500 each with matching light included.

Send an email: hrlyboy1@yahoo.com

Bill

Last edited:

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For anyone thinking about buying one of these Diamonds, I can tell you it is a super deal. We went over yesterday and picked up the two that we purchased and they are in excellant condition. If I had the room to store them, i would go back over and buy the last two. Although I don't know if Bill agrees with the way I loaded them. If your smart, take a flat bed on a n ice day. Unless you have a cart.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I picked mine up today, they are nice tables and good condition. I believe he has 2 left..
Mark

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are the tables all gone. I have the two I bought up and running and think I should add a third.

hrlyboy1

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad the guys that bought some of the tables are happy with them. I had the last table sold, but the guy changed his mind. Therefore, I have one table left!!!! I would like to get it out of the warehouse by the end of this month, so if anyone if interested please give me a call: 847-502-3625 is my cell. Once again, they are in West Dundee, Illinois.

Bill