View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
DynoDan
AzB Silver Member
DynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-15-2019, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
Just to clarify -- if the cb is frozen to a ball in the rack, like after a side of the rack safety, is it legal to push the cue ball directly into the frozen ball just "a little"? I thought this was legal, like in pushing through a frozen ball out in the open field.
A ‘push’ shot isn’t allowed under any circumstance. You MAY ‘stroke’ directly/level into a frozen ball, but I think if that ball is backed up by many others, you might risk a double hit (?), since the ball would likely rebound before you could withdraw the tip?

P.S. Experimenting, I found the easiest way (for me) to reliably execute a totally legal ‘stroke’ and only move the CB an inch, is to jack-up and gently stroke down on the very edge of the (polished) CB.