J.Flower cue cases by JiaSen

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This is a display thread attributing the J.Flowers line cue cases(not here to make sales). All J.Flowers are hand-tooled and hand-sewed in nothing but the finest top grain leather. As some of you may already know, this line of cases are all made by JiaSen Cue Case Factory in China.

Photos of new designs will be posted from frequently, so please come back n visit from time to time, welcome to all comments & suggestions…good or bad, thanks!

Autumn Leafs
3.jpg

Bamboo Garden Feast
5.jpg

Dragon Valley
6.jpg

Floral Magic
8.jpg

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This is a display thread attributing the J.Flowers line cue cases(not here to make sales).......

Nice looking cases, but if nothing's for sale, you're in the wrong section....Main forum or maybe the Gallery section.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be nice to see a picture of the interior padding for the cues, it is a big selling point for protection of the cues. Perhaps a link could be provided if they are available for purchase with the price to America with S/H estimated as well. Great looking cases they derserve great marketing too, IMO...

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone is sending out red rep to this NEW member. If this is a new company that wishes to display or perhaps sell their products here then please allow them to learn the system and refrain from giving them a bad reputation before they even get started.. If they have posted things you disagree with or in a way not allowed why don't you just PM them and explain your feelings privately... JMO.....

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well said

Someone is sending out red rep to this NEW member. If this is a new company that wishes to display or perhaps sell their products here then please allow them to learn the system and refrain from giving them a bad reputation before they even get started.. If they have posted things you disagree with or in a way not allowed why don't you just PM them and explain your feelings privately... JMO.....
Tap Tap Tap

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

It's ok I turned them green again and it will take a lot more to turn them red. It's the same old forum BS piling on.

People who know better conveniently forget that it was Jiasen who started the whole fully tooled theme case genre back in 2008.

I posted about the Masterpiece Series back in 2008

main.php

This is a serious case maker with some very very good models.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cases and a warm welcome:smile:

More pics please and I second that comment of the interior.

Regards

Chrippa

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's ok I turned them green again and it will take a lot more to turn them red. It's the same old forum BS piling on.

People who know better conveniently forget that it was Jiasen who started the whole fully tooled theme case genre back in 2008.

I posted about the Masterpiece Series back in 2008

main.php

This is a serious case maker with some very very good models.

On my Flowers tribute case there is the J.Flowers by Jiasen stamped under the handle, were you in partnership with them or licensing the J.Flowers name?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
On my Flowers tribute case there is the J.Flowers by Jiasen stamped under the handle, were you in partnership with them or licensing the J.Flowers name?

The J.Flowers brand name is owned in China by Jiasen and in the rest of the world by Sterling Gaming. Jiasen has made all of the J.Flowers cases distributed by Sterling to date.

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The J.Flowers brand name is owned in China by Jiasen and in the rest of the world by Sterling Gaming. Jiasen has made all of the J.Flowers cases distributed by Sterling to date.

Mine has a "serial" number underneath the case with year and three digit code. I thought I had read from one of your posts that this means the case was made in your factory?

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine has a "serial" number underneath the case with year and three digit code. I thought I had read from one of your posts that this means the case was made in your factory?

I have one of each, JB cases and Jiasen made. The quality and materials seem identical.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Originally that is what it meant. Since the first hundred or so J.Flowers were made in my shop as customer orders I put a serial number on each one. Then the first batch of production cases was done at Jiasen and I decided not to put serial numbers on them to distinguish the production versions from the customs for identification purposes.

Then Jiasen decided on their own to put serial numbers on the production cases. So now we have both custom and production J.Flowers models out there with numbers.

Welcome to wonderful world of multi-facility manufacturing. :)

Qualitywise cases from our shop and cases from Jiasen are both very high quality work. There are slight differences in the way we build the cases but this comes mostly from the different equipment we use. The owner of Jiasen, Mr. Wang, is a creative engineeer who has built several machines to assist in the parts prep that are ingenious. As well he has pretty much invented a few construction methods and techniques that are unique to his case making.

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
Nice cases and a warm welcome:smile:

More pics please and I second that comment of the interior.

Regards

Chrippa

Appreciate the kind AZ hospitality to everyone, mind you I'm ONLY here to display photos of the cases, not to sell them...

Here's a few more on envelop style & traditional box cases, hand-stitched pocket lining, shoulder strap pad tooling...more on the way by request!

39.jpg

35.jpg

33.jpg

2.jpg