Portable Pool Cue Holder

Vmax

Registered
Thinking about purchasing a portable pool cue holder; so many types and designs to choose from. Any advice or recommendations to consider will be appreciated.

Vmax

Registered
Buy one of every kind from every maker and decide for yourself
Great idea; wish I was smart enough to think like you do. I can tell you must have a higher level of education and make a lot of money. Oh well; thanks again for the expert advice buddy.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I really like the Q Claw I have a 1, 2 and 3 they are simple and work very well.

Q Claw.jpg

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
E-Grip

In my opinion, having used every one out there, I like the E-GRIP the best. I use it everyday. I also play with very expensive cues, and want them to be ding-free as possible.

It's cost is more than others, but it breaks down flat for your case, made of solid aluminum, fits about every chair, counter, table you will use it on. Has a hook for magic rack or keys, case or other things to hang on.

Anyone interested contact Brandon here:

http://selectbilliards.com/product/e-grip-pool-cue-holder/

Bob B.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
o one of those, i thought he meant a case,

lol, ive never heard the phrase portable cue holder

i can mill you a custom one in any design from aluminum if youd like

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
o one of those, i thought he meant a case,

lol, ive never heard the phrase portable cue holder

i can mill you a custom one in any design from aluminum if youd like

How much would one cost with The Bangers engraved in it? Design it like the cue claw but better. Throw some weight in it on the side that sits on the table. Then line the slots for the cues with rubber so the cue doesn't get dinged on the aluminum.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
How much would one cost with The Bangers engraved in it? Design it like the cue claw but better. Throw some weight in it on the side that sits on the table. Then line the slots for the cues with rubber so the cue doesn't get dinged on the aluminum.

sketch it up on a paper and email or text me, message for my number

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
actually printing it will be better , plus more design can be easily added,

im designing a carom ball marker as well will be finished this weekend and printed next week

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
I'm a big fan of the Q Claw (have a couple different sizes) and have never had any issues with it marking or dinging my cues.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Cue holder

Most all are to big and bulky , don't fit in the case half the time or they don't work for CHIT .
I set my pool cue case where part of the case is extending past the edge of the table top , making a notch or a natural place to lean my cues against or into .

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the Porper because your cue clips in it, it is lightweight, and fits in your bag nicely.

This is the one I use.

Pros:
Protects the cue from being knocked over better than others
Very affordable
Clamps on to multiple surfaces

Cons:
I suppose this is true for all cue clamps, I've left it behind more than once
It's bulky in the case.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is what I use too. It holds my cues securely so I don't have to worry about someone accidentally bumping over my VERY expensive custom cues.

I like that. Otherwise I have a 3 cue Q claw I use occasionally.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Late to the party, be seeing as I have tried just about every portable cue holder made...lol...I have my suggestions.

On the high-end...love my e-Grip! While pricey...it just flat out works as advertised...no cue is getting knocked out of one of these. Sadly, it has never fit in the pocket of any leather JB Case I have owned...just a wee bit too deep to fit.

Now what does fit into any case pocket is the Cue Dude. It is made of rubber, holds the cue very well...but is designed for one cue only. However, quite often I find others leaning their cues on either side...lol. The upside is, they are affordable. I finally found them available again...eBay and Amazon.

Hope this helps!
LisaT

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Someone stole my Q-Claw! Can't trust anyone in a bar these days.
I decided to take the opportunity to make one. I made a better one.
It holds 7 cues, folds up to fit in my 5.5 x 3 inch pocket, and accommodates my case hook so my case is off the floor and all my stuff is in one spot.

Update: Tweaking the design. I am on my third version in Purpleheart.

picture.php
7D07248E-8513-4510-8FB7-6F63043142C0.jpeg

picture.php
IMG_7638.JPEG

picture.php
C67D4097-602B-49F7-8DE7-83F8C75D3093.jpeg

AB408A51-C4AB-4EA0-80FE-CA16B8EEC908.jpeg

picture.php

Last edited: