Cochran

cowboy395

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally figured out how to load pics. This here is my Mike Cochran. Was told by Mike that he built it for his personal player and was one of his first 9 cues. He also said it was the only one with an engraved joint. I feel very lucky to be able to have one of his cues.

Attachments

• 100_1697.jpg
    100_1697.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 662
  • 100_1698.jpg
    100_1698.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 667
  • 100_1700.jpg
    100_1700.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 679

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
man would like to hit a few with that cue......i am in houston if you get down this way please look me up...great cue mickey

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My buddy really misses that cue

I would buy it just to get it back to him. He is a true Southern gentleman.
I can make a nice trade with you Or Pay $. But if I get it, to Dean it goes!
Congrdulations,
Nick :)

cowboy395

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean

If for any reason the cue comes up for sale, you will have the first shot at it. Thanks again for making it possible to own this cue.

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike! One of the best.

Great playing cue.
I have one similar that Mike gave me.
Thank for showing it.

Eric

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would buy it just to get it back to him. He is a true Southern gentleman.
I can make a nice trade with you Or Pay $. But if I get it, to Dean it goes!
Congrdulations,
Nick :)
Dang Nick. I figure you were talking about me. As this was the cue I got for my brother and it was sold out from under me. Mike only sold it to me cause he knew it was fo rmy brother. I have only been looking for this cue for 1.5 years. I had talked to Dean about the cue but he couldnt remember who bought it. But to be honest, I doubt cowboy will sell the cue. It played that good.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, the new owner I am sure will be happy. I guess that makes 4 screwings in the last 9 months I have taken on a Cochran cue. Oh well, I guess I am giving up. The only Cochrans that meant anything to me are all gone and arent gonna ever come to me. Again, thanks for the screwing guys. You know who you are. Cowboy, thanks for showing pics. It really is a great cue.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"He also said it was the only one with an engraved joint"

That is a great looking cue. Bet it plays jam up.
I think Mike may have made one other with an engraved joint though.

Glen

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Thats a players cue for sure. Nice cue there. I know it plays great just like all of Mike Cochran cues!!