WTB: Pool Videos

ArkansasKingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm looking for ANYTHING: Accu-Stats, TAR, "RARE" videos, OTR, ect......

PM me with any offers... I'm open to anything...

THANK YOU for your time!!! :thumbup:

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I have Nick Varners Pro Skills Vol4 and the companion book, Pro Skills Vol3, $45.00 shipped! Brand new condition.

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Call pat at accu stats and join the video of the month club and you can get any accustat video for 10 bucks anytime and you only have to buy one a month but can order as many as you want at anytime...I'm in it and think its by far the best pool realated deal going...and unlike some pool magazines you get your video every month like clockwork.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Call pat at accu stats and join the video of the month club and you can get any accustat video for 10 bucks anytime and you only have to buy one a month but can order as many as you want at anytime...I'm in it and think its by far the best pool realated deal going...and unlike some pool magazines you get your video every month like clockwork.

LOL, I was coming on here to post this exact same thing and you just beat me to it. VOM (Video of the Month) is the best deal you can get in pool.

I often get more than one a month. Pat and Jim are so easy to deal with. You can call them or email. I am going through right now and making a list of some DVD's I want. I will email them the list and tell them I want two a month. They just go down the list and send them right on time every month. I just spent a bunch on the derby DVD's about a month ago.

I always said if I won the lottery, I would pay Pat to convert all the remaining ones and send me everything they've ever made :)

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
LOL, I was coming on here to post this exact same thing and you just beat me to it. VOM (Video of the Month) is the best deal you can get in pool.

I often get more than one a month. Pat and Jim are so easy to deal with. You can call them or email. I am going through right now and making a list of some DVD's I want. I will email them the list and tell them I want two a month. They just go down the list and send them right on time every month. I just spent a bunch on the derby DVD's about a month ago.

I always said if I won the lottery, I would pay Pat to convert all the remaining ones and send me everything they've ever made :)

Yes it is great and awesome that they keep track so you never have to worry bout getting doubles...some months I'll just get one and some I may order 5 or 10, I don't know how many on here subscribe to VOM but it truly is the nuts and there is no one better to support In our industry than Pat, IMO he's not only one of the good guys, he's the BEST.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Are looking for dvd's or vhs ? I have a lot of vhs tape i'll be glad to sell you or trade for a good case or cue,

Servicky

ITT Table Mechanic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
vhs

i have tons of vhs of varner hall and all the older pros prolly 20 yr old tapes i am converting to dvd....