Your APA stats

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
That's the weird part here they don't get Sh!T... I'm also interested in finding out what happens. last season my coach won #1 MVP and #1 TOP GUN... He got nothing, Zero, NADA, ZILCH.

This season I've got another guy with a #1 MVP and TOP Gun in 8 Ball and #2 place in 9 Ball in both categories. I wish you guys would clue me in on this one. It seems to me each LO operates however they feel like.

Each LO does do things however they choose, at least so far as awards and payouts are concerned. That's why the disparity seen here.

Our LO does a Top Gun award each session, $50 for the best winning percentage (among those who play at least half the matches for the session), and a plaque. And a patch, probably, heh heh.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Here goes....after all you hot shots, time to bring the averages down some :p

Attachments

• APA.jpg
    APA.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 409

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
i played in two different areas because Dade county didnt have nineball until recently.

Attachments

• dade.jpg
    dade.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 375
  • broward.jpg
    broward.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here goes....after all you hot shots, time to bring the averages down some :p

50% won is about right for a handicapped league :)

At the start of my USAPL 10-ball league (so no pretty APA stats) I won about 63% of my games (was 4 or 5-0 in sets for the season), right now I'm just over 50% in games won, and my won/loss in sets is getting close to 50% as well. For some reason when I lose, I lose REALLY BAD, like getting to 30% of my total games needed or something, so my won/loss average as well as the team average has nosedived.

Our team was in first place first 5-6 weeks, we're now second to last and were in last place for a few weeks.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will have you know that this seemed like such an interesting idea that I went ahead and paid my $25 just to see the stats.

I'm surprised how few matches I've actually played in APA considering my first year was 1989? But, I played BCAPL (fka BCA) much more I guess.

So for those who want to know what the worst SL-9 in the universe looks like, here it is:

Freddie <~~~ better than I thought

Attachments

• Freddie Agnir (Medium).jpg
    Freddie Agnir (Medium).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sounds right, been a while! I often think some of my B&Rs are missing, but that may just be the beer goggles. If your score keeper doesn't mark the B&Rs in the little box at the right, it's probably more likely they don't get recorded.

BTW, anyone know exactly how "8-Ball Def Shot Avg. Lifetime" is calculated? Most people's numbers look way to high to be a per game stat and a little low to be a per match stat.

LOL...I blame quite a few losses on beer goggles :D

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I will have you know that this seemed like such an interesting idea that I went ahead and paid my $25 just to see the stats.

I'm surprised how few matches I've actually played in APA considering my first year was 1989? But, I played BCAPL (fka BCA) much more I guess.

So for those who want to know what the worst SL-9 in the universe looks like, here it is:

Freddie <~~~ better than I thought

Someone mentioned to me that the "lifetime" stats don't necessarily go back past a certain point, but I didn't get a full explanation. Anyone know more?

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone mentioned to me that the "lifetime" stats don't necessarily go back past a certain point, but I didn't get a full explanation. Anyone know more?

My stats from my time in the Chicago area pre-2004 don't show up, so changing areas seems to be one factor.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

I think there are matches from a different area that aren't on my list.

I did one session in Dayton that's not here. But for me,I was doing only one night for two sessions a year not two or more nights for three sessions a year.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Uwate plays really strong. I believe I have seen him at the u.s. amateur and he plays really well!

Doesn't surprise me at all looking at those stats.
Plus he's maxed out in both handicaps which makes it even more impressive.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
thx guys but the reality is that most of the strong players in south florida do not play apa, so right now im a big fish in a small pond. Then I go to nationals and get my ass handed to me. This year I had the uber distinction of having a perfect record at nationals. Two events and two and out in both events.

scuse me...its time for me to go throw up again. thinking about vegas just makes me ill.

Banks

Banned
thx guys but the reality is that most of the strong players in south florida do not play apa, so right now im a big fish in a small pond. Then I go to nationals and get my ass handed to me. This year I had the uber distinction of having a perfect record at nationals. Two events and two and out in both events.

scuse me...its time for me to go throw up again. thinking about vegas just makes me ill.

From the few tales I'd heard, there were some 'ugh' moments. One guy was cruising along in 9b, put a 4 on his opponent and still lost. Another came back with a 3 to get within 10 of his 75 and past his opponent, then broke dry and never saw another makeable shot. My roomie also went 2-n-out in 9b and he's not too shabby either. I've never made it in 9.. maybe next year. You were pretty far up there on the 8b seeding, as was Lyn and a couple others I recognized.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member

Me too! $25 just to see my old stats.

I never played 9-ball in an APA league. When I played in a 9-ball mini tournament in Vegas, they started me off at SL9. :eek:

Anyway, here are the 8-ball stats for the 8 sessions I played, all at SL7:

APAStats.JPG

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
How do you screen shot your stats like I've seen here? Thanks

Banks is right. If you want step by step instructions, just google it. Thats what I had to do, and there were several helpful entries there. Note that tab on my screenshot, lol. :p