roll call...only those that have been here 10+ years.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Well I am pleasantly surprised because I cannot find anyone who joined before I did. There is a post from site owner Mike Howerton (AZHousePro) on 25th March 2003 and that is the day that I joined. In all that time I have used the same screen name pro9dg and the same password.

So I must be The Father of the Forum. Does that qualify me for a Gold Watch or the Freedom of Arizona, ........or something?

Pro9,

I bow to an older member. You're 20 plus numbers older than I. Bet I'm physically older than you though! Oh those children on this forum we have to deal with :rolleyes:

Lyn

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
According to my profile my join date was 05-20-2003. I know what everyone knows.Try like hell for renewal. You have the same chance as anyone else. CAROUSEL!

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Just hit my 10 year.

Time sure does go fast and seems to pick up speed the older you get.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I don't come here as near as often as I used too. At one point I visited this site at least once a day. Those were the good old days. That being said I still enjoy this site and am very grateful that we have it.

Thanks

Kevin

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going on 12 yrs. Don't post much but visit everyday. Learned many things and met some fine people from this place.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Guess I'm one of the old timers. Was on RSB and ASP prior. Not active much these days.

For those who don't know Murray Tucker....
...he makes fine cues....this one is my favorite design...

IMG_3110.JPG

And he had a lot to do with erecting this Vietnam Vet Memorial

IMG_2710.JPG

:bow-down:

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Surprisingly not many on my ignore list posting in this thread (less than 10). I wonder how many people got "86ed" and came back under new alias?

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Says I joined March 2006, but pretty sure I lurked since about 2000. I found AZB through the Monk forum! That was actually a pretty good forum back then. Blackjack Dave Sapolis posted there and really helped me a lot at the time. I know there was rec.sport.billiard, but I never got on that one.

How time flies!

KMRUNOUT

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
For those who don't know Murray Tucker....
...he makes fine cues....

:bow-down:

Agreed. And he delivers on time ... we chatted about a cue years ago when I was 53ish and he agreed to make me a sneaky to be completed before I turned 60 ... got it last year when I was 57, 3 years ahead of the deadline ! Thanks again Murray :thumbup:

Dave