View Single Post
Old
  (#56)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Vaskovskyi View Post
When it comes to the length it mostly depends on what you're comfortable with (the good thing about shorter cue it is stiffer) bearing in mind the table is 12 ft and so as the balls are much bigger and heavier and you hit harder you have a longer bridge comparing to pool. When it comes to the weight 22 oz is pretty light for this game but there are some in pool shooting with 15 oz so there are exceptions.

I use a cue for piramid which I bought long ago. It's close to 64" and 24 oz. If in pool the most popular weight might be 19 oz in piramid such is near 24,5 - 25 oz. So as I'm fairly tall I'm thinking to build a new one slightly longer but what is more important a stiffer one. It is just an interesting project for me. The construction of the cues for piramid differs, so as the diameters, the tapers etc.
I started on a 6x12 snooker table.....Iím 6 feet with a 6 ft 3 inch wing span...
...all my cues are 57 inch so I guess Iím too comfortable with it.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy