View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

01-01-2010, 12:42 PM

Before I agree, how much do these economists make ?

Dave

PS, a funny story : I took Econ 101 at summer school, in a class full of Arts & Science types. One day the intructor hands out a sheet, a matrix with some fields filled in and the goal is to figure out the rest. He says to the class "if anyone completes this in 10 minutes or less and gets them all right I'll buy them a case of beer" ..... MOTIVATION ! I handed in my sheet first, about 7 or 8 minutes later. The instructor, a grad student, goes through my paper and starts frowning. After a few minutes he looked at me from his desk (everyone else was still working) and he says "you're an engineer, aren't you". I had to nod yes and take the mans fine compliment (he bought a round for my table a few weeks later when I ran into him at the pub).