View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-19-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
After all these years I still love a PBJ sammich with an ice cold grape, or orange, NEHI.

That bring said, nothing beats a chocolate MOONPIE and and an RC COLA.

Also, know as a "redneck lunch"... moon pie and RC. Loved them both,,, still like RC, but can't eat a moonpie anymore, for one, they use hydrogenated oils, and second, everything inside is artificially flavored.

I stumbled onto a local bakery that makes "moon pies", though they call them something else, but it is a moon pie, but made with real chocolate, real everything, and man, after that there was no going back

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave