View Single Post
Old
  (#76)
Imotv8u
AzB Silver Member
Imotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond reputeImotv8u has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-27-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Yes, I know.

And I showed that liberals commonly decorate vehicles with their own political propaganda.

They will not tolerate any opinion or view other than their own, and when they encounter one publicly they react aggressively.

I said "You just choose to ignore this matter." I should have said "People just choose to ignore this matter." I didn't mean you specifically. I was referring to the larger audience.

Ooops.

I certainly don't think it has been staged though. Just a typical liberal gone nuts.
It might not have been staged but I believe the individual was doing it with intent to affect the election, if he has that much sense.

Rod