View Single Post
Old
  (#20)
mattb
AzB Silver Member
mattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-13-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM SLO View Post
Sniper tip did well but I changed mine out to the Kamui clear black medium, may try the soft next. Liked my Cynergy enough to sell the Revo I had and now selling my Becue shaft.

Now waiting to get the Pechauer CF when released.
I may try a soft tip as well. Still deciding what though.

I tried the Jacoby CF at the Derby and really liked it but I think it was a preproduction model because it was thicker that the 12.3 they are selling now. I would really like to get into a 12.75 or so. Everything else seems a touch thin to me. I tried the 12.9 Revo and just did not care for it. It sounded weird and I could not get used to no ferrule. Screwed up my aiming.

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

I was arrested and the judge said life in prison, or you can join an APA league. I wish now that I had taken the prison term.