View Single Post
Old
  (#22)
mattb
AzB Silver Member
mattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-14-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop1701 View Post
I'll keep you posted. Is it me or what? When you miscue with the Cynergy. Doesn't it sound and feel worse than normal...? I have done it a few times myself. That's why I am really thinking about swapping the tip out. It plays great with the Sniper. Moving the ball around is easy. Just having issues with slower english shots.
The miscue sounds like nails on a chalkboard. It is terrible. I have found if you chalk vigorously and after every single shot it doesn't happen quite as often but I have never chalked this much with any other tip.

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

I was arrested and the judge said life in prison, or you can join an APA league. I wish now that I had taken the prison term.