View Single Post
Old
  (#25)
mattb
AzB Silver Member
mattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond reputemattb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-19-2019, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvecoop View Post
Any update with how this hits in comparison to the Revo? I just sold my 12.4 and looking at either this or the Jacoby Black.
I tried a revo and the hit seemed in the same ball park. Not really sure either excels above the other if comparing hit alone.

A few things stand out with the Cuetec.

The sound is better. Not the same as wood but much closer than the Revo. The Revo has a hollow, unnatural sound to me.

The white sighting ferrule on the Cuetec has made adjustment that much easier. With no ferrule on the Revo, my speed control seemed off. Maybe I would adjust to it if I used it full time. Maybe not.

The Cuetec has a super long pro taper which everyone (including Revo users that have tried mine) seems to like better.

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

I was arrested and the judge said life in prison, or you can join an APA league. I wish now that I had taken the prison term.