View Single Post
Old
  (#28)
SouthernDraw
AzB Silver Member
SouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthernDraw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-20-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb View Post
I tried a revo and the hit seemed in the same ball park. Not really sure either excels above the other if comparing hit alone.

A few things stand out with the Cuetec.

The sound is better. Not the same as wood but much closer than the Revo. The Revo has a hollow, unnatural sound to me.

The white sighting ferrule on the Cuetec has made adjustment that much easier. With no ferrule on the Revo, my speed control seemed off. Maybe I would adjust to it if I used it full time. Maybe not.

The Cuetec has a super long pro taper which everyone (including Revo users that have tried mine) seems to like better.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm looking forward to getting mine in the next couple days. I've played bumper-less most of my life, so I don't mind tings or sounds. But, I really wanted a pro-taper. Conical shafts feel to loose to me. Also glad that it has a white ferrule to help with sighting.