View Single Post
Old
  (#35)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-02-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
I was at Felt today and played Jin 9 ball.
I asked his father if i should take it easy on him and give him some shots.
His father said no play him normally.

We played about 8 games and he won 2 or 3.
One game he broke dry and i missed a bank on the 1 ball.
Now keep in mind he is 9 years old.
He ran out from the 1 all 9 balls.
He's 9 years old!!!
He shoots 7 foot shots and not only makes them but controls the cue ball.
He's 9 years old!!!
One thing i did notice is that he thinks 3 balls ahead,looks at the shot and then sees where he needs to be on the second shot to get to the 3rd.
Did I mention he's 9 years old!!!
Some day if i live long enough and he becomes a world champion I can say "I beat that kid when I was 72 years old"

Oh and after he played a couple of jam up safes on me i told his father that Jin was off my Christmas list.
For sure, he will be one of the top players in the US, I expect him to win Jr Nationals in every age bracket he competes in at least once.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!