View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-11-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Wekk i kearn something new every day on here. I never knew that finally paying money owed that was held in litigatiin plus interest accumulated. Over tbose yewrs was considered a gift.
Actually, it was a bribe... but you knew that. Funny, how it was flown in under the cover of darkness. Funny, how CNN did not report on it immediately. Why not say we are paying our debts?

Funny how hostages were release shortly afterwards and a new Iran deal was approved. Yeah, just one lucky SOB. There cannot possibly be folks this stupid to believe it was a debt. LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave