View Single Post
Old
  (#23)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-11-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Actually, it was a bribe... but you knew that. Funny, how it was flown in under the cover of darkness. Funny, how CNN did not report on it immediately. Why not say we are paying our debts?

Funny how hostages were release shortly afterwards and a new Iran deal was approved. Yeah, just one lucky SOB. There cannot possibly be folks this stupid to believe it was a debt. LOL
Yes it sure is funny how some people are stupid enough to keep regurgitating. Con's irqcy theories. Some time back some one posted pretty much the same thing you did and provided a link to an article in breitbart to back up their claim.

So being the inquisitive guy i am and always willing to read up on a subject i clicked on that link and read that article. Obviously written by a partisan conservative but neverthe less an interesting read and made some claims that caused me to rethink about the subject and even refered to some quotes in a wall street journal article in which he thoughtfully provded a link to.

Sure enough the wall street article described the shady nightime transaction. Upon rading the whole article it not only described how this transaction occured but went n in detail of who....what...and why this transaction occured.

What a dumbass journalist to select one or two paragraphs out of wn article to back up his conspiracy theory but then provides a link to the article thwt blows his theory out if the water.

It was not you by chance that provided that breitbart link since you obviously believe it.