View Single Post
Old
  (#21)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-24-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Governor Newsom tries to pass off responsibility of the homeless by saying "they aren't from here", "not our issue". Someone makes light of the method of determining domicile. I said it was funny - - though it shouldn't be. Should I explain the joke to you? It had nothing to do with the plight of the homeless and everything to do with spineless, worthless politicians passing the buck and having no solution other than to blame other people and places.

Your knee-jerk hatred blames it on Republicans. Not your fault or problem because you are a Democrat! This is a WE problem. This is an American problem. This is hateful and ignorant of you, but tomorrow or the next day you'll be sweet and kind. This seems to match your Jekell and Hyde personality.

BTW, I've done Pro Bono for homeless and represented them for petty crimes. Every single one of them had a substance abuse issue. Every one. I've had them show up to court drunk or high. One guy I represented had been arrested FOUR times for trespass for breaking into university buildings on cold nights. We got him in a Salvation Army supported shelter. His only responsibility was to be there before 10PM every night. He couldn't do it. His addiction to meth made him wholly irresponsible. That's OK, though - - keep those border open and let drugs into this country.
So let me make sure I have this straight. Californians with jobs and ambition are moving to Texas displacing the dregs of the state to California.

These progressive retards are reaping what they have sown.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so