View Single Post
Old
  (#24)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-24-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
3 comments:
1.Thanks for responding.
2. Every time I say something that someone disagrees with on here, they bring up my hatred. I don't hate anyone. Certainly not Republicans. My wife and her family are all Republicans. I love her. Love her family. I don't hate the Koch brothers but I hate their deeds. Same with West Virginia Republicans. Doing their best to trash this state.
4. I was responding strictly to your comment. I was supposed to psychically (sp?) know about your pro bono work? Good for you.
I would posit you have no real knowledge of their " deeds " wtf do you know about running a business the size they do?

Alan brings up a salient point about their being plenty of blame to go around but it was not conservatives that decided that the insane had rights. It was the post modern commies.

The Kochs were very strong in reforming the criminal justice system. We will see what the effect of these policies lead to.

I lived in a hood with no standards in the 80s and 90s with out of control crime and hookers stridently selling their wares on any street corner. Where street gangs sold their produce in drive by drug markets.

Homicide and larceny were off the hook. The ACLU partnered with the violent street gangs while innocent folks were shot down on the street by the thousands.

Meanwhile back at the Malibu Colony it was a picture of serenity and good taste.

I lived through the Los Angles riot. The libertarians and the Marxists have a lot in common ( the unity of opposites ). I learned the hard way that without standards there is nothing but Helter Skelter.

You all hating on the Kochs, is funny. I used to be a Libertarian until I read a bunch of history and could see what humans really do.