View Single Post
Old
  (#27)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-25-2019, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post

I give...do you or just spew?
I give too. And mine's not a tax write-off. Plus, I give a lot of my time. Thanks for asking.
One of the problems with discussions on here is that when Republicans rant about Democrats they are talking about politicians and actual folks feel they are talking about them. I know I do.
The same thing happens the other way. I was talking about Republican politicians. My church is mainly Republican and they are the finest, charitable folks one would ever want to meet. The same with my wife, a life-long Republican.
Republican politicians? If you say their heart is in the right place. I remain unconvinced.

God bless each and every one of you

Last edited by tom haney; 08-25-2019 at 04:11 AM.