TAR YouTube is down

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
I take it that Justin's TAR YouTube page and all its videos has been taken out. Can anyone else confirm this, as well?

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great matches !

I had three Tar Matches before my old computer crashed. Shane & Alex, Shane & Efren and Shane & Dennis.

The beat down Shane gave Dennis in the 10 Ball match was brutal, to his credit, Dennis showed up each day and took the beating. Had to hurt.

Alex has that never ever give up spirit, a true Lion!

Shane & Efren played 10 Ball, 8 Ball and One Pocket. Shane won all but the One Pocket, which Efren got but did not run away with.

I wish there were still Tar Matches and wish I had not lost the three I had.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Too bad, there was some fun content on the podcasts. I wish Justin would either upload the rest of the matches to Vimeo to purchase. I would buy pretty much everything. Otherwise, put it on YouTube for free. It's just too bad so many great matches, and great moments in pool history, are sitting on a personal hard drive somewhere.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had three Tar Matches before my old computer crashed. Shane & Alex, Shane & Efren and Shane & Dennis.

The beat down Shane gave Dennis in the 10 Ball match was brutal, to his credit, Dennis showed up each day and took the beating. Had to hurt.

Shane & Efren played 10 Ball, 8 Ball and One Pocket. Shane won all but the One Pocket, which Efren got but did not run away with.

If you bought them on Vimeo, you can probably still re-download them.

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
I just checked YouTube. Did lots of searches for TAR, The Action Report, Corey Deuel John Schmidt interview, etc. They are all gone as far as I can tell.

Yea, I was looking for TAR Podcast for Francisco Bustamante and Alex Pagulayan. Also, the Deuel and Schmidt podcast was another awesome one. Lastly, the two SVB and Efren are always timeless. I also caught the TAR account not existing. That is a painful shame. :(

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad, there was some fun content on the podcasts. I wish Justin would either upload the rest of the matches to Vimeo to purchase. I would buy pretty much everything. Otherwise, put it on YouTube for free. It's just too bad so many great matches, and great moments in pool history, are sitting on a personal hard drive somewhere.

hear, hear.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I was in the process of downloading the Podcasts in case this ever happened but I only got a few of them. Too bad, as there was a wealth of knowledge in them.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Nothing on Justin's Facebook page, nor the TAR page referring to this...

poolman0722

i have more than 10 tar challenge matches,anyone has the tar 21 shane beat alex?i want to buy or exchange with him :)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder why the videos were taken down.

It doesn't cost money to maintain a youtube channel as far as I know.