FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Ok, the first 10 posters get a free cube of Russian Magic Chalk. After you post, you need to send me your address via PM by 10pm tonight, cause I'm hitting the PO tomorrow to ship other orders, and I want to include these too. I'm even paying the postage this time around. So, there is NO cost to you. You just get one free cube of CHALK.
:lovies:
However, you CANNOT have been in the last free chalk give away I did a few months back, and you cannot have bought chalk from me in the past.
:poke:
I really want some NEW folks to try the chalk. If they want to give an honest review on this same thread after they tried it for a few days, even better. It's not a requirement though to get the chalk.
:woot:
Dr. Dave had his results, and it showed Magic Chalk as the best chalk he's ever tested. But, it does not mean everyone will like it, I've heard some folks don't like Szamboti's ;)
:canoodle:
Ready, set, GO :eek:uttahere:

If you don't make the CUT, no worries. I think this is going to be a monthly event for 2015.

Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Boy are all you guys in for a treat. Tell RJ to sprinkle those free cubes with his magical unicorn farts. If there is an extra charge for this I would suggest you pay it. Enjoy the Magic.

brentinps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Count me in. I've been using Balabuska. Would love to try the chalk that I have been reading about. No one knows about it here where I live and play league, near Palm Springs.

I am an early adopter, and local pool geek. People tend to follow my approvals and suggestions as a result.

Will PM now. Thanks

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Daimond 69 is officially the 10th poster. That's it folks, the window is Closed, thanks for playing ;)

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:wink:

And after someone tries out the free piece and don't want it, I'll take it and try it.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daimond 69 is officially the 10th poster. That's it folks, the window is Closed, thanks for playing ;)

Cool. I'm really looking forward to trying this out. I've been a Master's guy for years.

My only concern would be my PSR. I've forgotten my chalk holder before and for hours I'll still be reaching for my back pocket since it's so ingrained in my PSR.

Anyone else change to this or Kamui and have difficulties adjusting their PSR?