Ko runs over svb!!!

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did u actually see the match? Shane barely lost by 13:11! If the rolls had been even, Ko would have lost. The better player in this final was shane and not ko!

Defining running over: look at the semi and quarter from shane against Ko's little brother Chung (11:1) and Orcollo (11:2) respectively.

Don't get me wrong, I am fine with Ko winning the Championship. But in the final, he was lucky a couple of times when he tried to get out of safeties or even missed balls. Despite that, shane was able to keep the score tight till the end. But that's how it goes sometimes in pool. A few lucky rolls make the difference on this level.

For sure, Shane has proven to be top tier material on this planet.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on mods remove this. Someone trying to stir the pot ruining a great match

I don't have a dog in the fight , but i believe somebody started a thread that SVB ran over Orcollo , or something like that , or it could of had something to do with Appleton , can't remember .

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a dog in the fight , but i believe somebody started a thread that SVB ran over Orcollo , or something like that , or it could of had something to do with Appleton , can't remember .

Well Orcollo was horse ****ed.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously this guy is a SVB hater and the mods should have removed the post. I'm sure he lost a ton a money to Shane to show this type attitude.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a race to 13? What happened to the race to 17 or whatever the other world championships were? How can they have a world championship when the rules and races change every year?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member

It was Little Ko, and the OP of this thread basically reversed the names.

Still a dumb thread, very different matches...

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I miss the race to 17 too! 11 is quite short in 9-ball. Though it is alternate break but still... Since it is alternate break, win by 2 should be introduced.

I find it also a little disturbing that u can lose in the group stage and still win the tourney. But in the second stage u lose you're gone. I might be old fashioned, but true double elimination still is best. btw, in snooker they play for 10 hours to crown the champion...