Important VISUALS info for CTE PRO ONE

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Here's what I get. I was asked a simple question about my book and here you come bashing away with your same old incessant crap. It never stops. BASH BASH BASH !!

Stan Shuffett

Take it easy now..I meant what I said.

IamCalvin06

Yang "The Son of Pool"
Silver Member
You guys must be really bored or just plain out miserable w yourselves. All this goading Stan's work bc you don't understand it or hating on it is really starting to show how desperate y'all are for some sort of validation that you exist. Spin your wheels for the rest of your lives if you want but stop trying to derail others progress bc you don't want to put in the work. Bringing someone down to your level doesn't make you better than them, it just proves that you don't have what it takes to overcome adversity. Good day gents

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I'm saying is that you seem to have an aversion to promoting your product. I'm making a distinction between proper marketing and spam, which is marketing or more specifically advertising done wrong. You can throw your product (your book) out into the universe and have the attitude, "Well, if they buy it, they buy it. I don't care." If Coca Cola thought like that when they invented it, Coke would be a distant memory.

Selling a product does not automatically mean you are pushing it off or spamming.

Doesn't matter to me at all. It just odd that you are willing to spend $40K and don't seem to care if anybody buys it or not. If you have a product you believe in and think the world needs to know about, I don't care how good it is. If you don't market it your ideas will die in the garage with stacks of books that never got into the hands of people who could benefit because the author didn't care one way or the other. Seems to me the way to spread the word is to make sure the book gets sold out.

Now obviously you want the book to sell or else you wouldn't bother making them in the first place. I'm only suggesting that this forum has become a place where you can post videos and talk about the latest developments without dissent, so why not use all the tools available to you to share what you believe in? I sure would.

What you fail to grasp is, there are already thousands of people using CTE and looking forward to the book. Word of mouth after it is released will sell the first printing out.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, so then you are marketing your book through Youtube, though it might not seem that way to you. Nothing wrong with that.

It just seemed to me that this forum is now another outlet like Youtube. Use it or not, up to you of course.

No, he is marketing his product through name recognition, because over the years he has always had good product that many were too lazy to learn so they kept conversation stirred up about it to the point a lot of people noticed it and tried it for themselves, who also promoted it, or talked about it, to add to Stan's name recognition even more, which,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get it?

You guys keep bashing away at Stan and Pro 1 and he's had you surrounded the entire time.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
WOW! Don't click onto the forum for a day or two and look at all the action, especially from none other than DAN WHITE, the current biggest HATER of CTE and STAN, especially with LOU on a nice long vacation.

You should be thanking ANTHONY for the one little opening you were looking for to vent all of your pent up HATRED that's been building up over the last few weeks.

No outlet must have been killing you inside.

Now you want to tell him how he should be running his business and marketing.

WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK AND CREATE YOUR OWN DVDS IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH!

Btw, how about a little insight for us on how you got the two SHORTEST BANS in the history of AZ, a 24 hour BAN and a 12 hour BAN?

And here you go again, blatantly firing off your BIG MOUTH with no fear of repercussions! How can this be along with no warnings? Somebody must have handed out a whole bunch of "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" CARDS which you now possess.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Sorry, thought you were having troubles.

But previously, Anthony posted in all of his wisdom:
"I find it hard to believe that there's 2 dvds out... tons of info on YouTube from Stan and other's but yet more is needed. I get being open minded...the desire to get better but you must ask yourself when is it enough. If you ain't getting it by now maybe its not for you. It is actually a short cut to play the right way.( trail an error). The mind probably procceses it more smoothly. To much thinking isn't always going to produce positive results..maybe just the opposite.

It must be visually an mentally exhausting to play this way..I'm not sure just saying."

How was that meant to help him? You don't even have a clue regarding who the successful CTE users are from the cry baby bashers who never got it and continue to struggle. Mirza has been around for a long time as a happy and successful player who uses the system.

But I guess your own blindness and hatred causes you to BASH and assume everyone is like yourself. Why don't you just keep firing them in on your own little
barbox and keep it to yourself. Your crap is old, REAL OLD already.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
But previously, Anthony posted in all of his wisdom:
"I find it hard to believe that there's 2 dvds out... tons of info on YouTube from Stan and other's but yet more is needed. I get being open minded...the desire to get better but you must ask yourself when is it enough. If you ain't getting it by now maybe its not for you. It is actually a short cut to play the right way.( trail an error). The mind probably procceses it more smoothly. To much thinking isn't always going to produce positive results..maybe just the opposite.

It must be visually an mentally exhausting to play this way..I'm not sure just saying."

How was that meant to help him? You don't even have a clue regarding who the successful CTE users are from the cry baby bashers who never got it and continue to struggle. Mirza has been around for a long time as a happy and successful player who uses the system.

But I guess your own blindness and hatred causes you to BASH and assume everyone is like yourself. Why don't you just keep firing them in on your own little
barbox and keep it to yourself. Your crap is old, REAL OLD already.

Just thought he's been going at over the years an still having trouble. Move on if that's the case. Actually don't have any hatetred towards any of you. You an a few others have the issues here. You guys get so caught up in this cte stuff you lose your grip on reality. I've already played that game, ain't worth it.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just thought he's been going at over the years an still having trouble. Move on if that's the case. Actually don't have any hatetred towards any of you. You an a few others have the issues here. You guys get so caught up in this cte stuff you lose your grip on reality. I've already played that game, ain't worth it.

Then I guess we can say bye-bye to you from the bashing crap and your incorrect assumptions.

No Anthony, I and the others who use it have NO ISSUES. We could care less what you do or use but you're the one along with Dan White who keeps coming in here to bash the system itself, those who use it, and Stan.

If you have something to post, HOW ABOUT SOME GEMS OF WHAT YOU USE AND HOW TO DO IT? Never seen one bit of it from YOU.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Then I guess we can say bye-bye to you from the bashing crap and your incorrect assumptions.

No Anthony, I and the others who use it have NO ISSUES. We could care less what you do or use but you're the one along with Dan White who keeps coming in here to bash the system itself, those who use it, and Stan.

If you have something to post, HOW ABOUT SOME GEMS OF WHAT YOU USE AND HOW TO DO IT? Never seen one bit of it from YOU.

I miss interpuded what mizra said..I apologized. Take your b's somewhere else. You have nothing to offer me on billiards. Your arrogance is your ignorance of lacking on how things are done. Keep at though..I get it..your just a hack.:wink:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I miss interpuded what mizra said..I apologized.

Says a lot about your reading comprehension and knowledge of the people who are on here posting all the time. But then again, you do live in your own misguided little world of greatness and knowledge.

Take your b's somewhere else. You have nothing to offer me on billiards. Your arrogance is your ignorance of lacking on how things are done. Keep at though..I get it..your just a hack.:wink:

I have no desire to offer you anything on pool. What good would it do for somebody who thinks he knows it all.

What would be different is if YOU offered the world what you know about pool. How about some of those real gems that turned you into a name pro, Anthony. (see I even know your name so you must be somebody)

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I have no desire to offer you anything on pool. What good would it do for somebody who thinks he knows it all.

What would be different is if YOU offered the world what you know about pool. How about some of those real gems that turned you into a name pro, Anthony. (see I even know your name so you must be somebody)

Maybe I'm just full of shit..I have no problem with you or anyone else thinking so. Pro..lol I'm thankful for what I have. Please accept my apology Dave an resume to whatever.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And here you go again, blatantly firing off your BIG MOUTH with no fear of repercussions! How can this be along with no warnings? Somebody must have handed out a whole bunch of "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" CARDS which you now possess.

OH...MY...GOD!! Look what Dan White's last comment to Stan was:

OK, so then you are marketing your book through Youtube, though it might not seem that way to you. Nothing wrong with that.

It just seemed to me that this forum is now another outlet like Youtube. Use it or not, up to you of course.

How on Earth can this be allowed to stand!!?? Call the moderators, heck, call the CIA and NSA and the hall monitor. Such outrageous behavior cannot be ignored!!!

Spider, you are the one jumping down everybody's throat here. Just take it down a notch and relax, would ya?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
OH...MY...GOD!! Look what Dan White's last comment to Stan was:

How on Earth can this be allowed to stand!!?? Call the moderators, heck, call the CIA and NSA and the hall monitor. Such outrageous behavior cannot be ignored!!!

Why not quote some of the other parts of posts you made? I mean the cutting posts. Why is it one iota of concern to you where and how Stan MARKETS his product? It's not your business nor do you have any time, interest, sweat, or financial part of it. Yet, here you are. You didn't BREAK the new rules but you certainly BENT them to still get at Stan in your own inimitable way. The new rules prohibit bashing any AIMING SYSTEM. You didn't do that. You went after Stan as you have many times in the past. Not a break of the rules, but we all know where YOU'RE coming from.

Spider, you are the one jumping down everybody's throat here. Just take it down a notch and relax, would ya?

We're all just doing what we normally do. But you always jump in for a slam Stan or something CTE related which you now have to watch yourself. But maybe you don't.

Should I listen to you because you think you have moderator powers? Possibly, I certainly don't have the "Get Out of Jail Free Cards" or the personal relationship with the moderators that you do.

Care to explain any of that regarding the 24 and 12 hour bans?

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spider, in his usual annoying style, since apparently he can't figure out how to do multiple quotes, said within my last text:

Why not quote some of the other parts of posts you made? I mean the cutting posts. Why is it one iota of concern to you where and how Stan MARKETS his product? It's not your business nor do you have any time, interest, sweat, or financial part of it. Yet, here you are. You didn't BREAK the new rules but you certainly BENT them to still get at Stan in your own inimitable way. The new rules prohibit bashing any AIMING SYSTEM. You didn't do that. You went after Stan as you have many times in the past. Not a break of the rules, but we all know where YOU'RE coming from.

I'm sorry dude. You are the only one in the last 24 hours being rude to everybody you post to. You just insulted Brian by saying he doesn't use his brain even though it is so closely spelled to his name.

Concerning the bold part above, please enlighten us as to where I went after Stan. I'm pretty sure Stan is a reputable man and I would ask for him to tell us if I have "gone after him" in this thread. My last discussion with him, and Low500, was about checkers. Perfectly innocent and interesting. I'm surprised you didn't jump in and accuse me of wanting to learn checkers so I could lure children into my white van for a game of checkers.

We're all just doing what we normally do. But you always jump in for a slam Stan or something CTE related which you now have to watch yourself. But maybe you don't.

Should I listen to you because you think you have moderator powers? Possibly, I certainly don't have the "Get Out of Jail Free Cards" or the personal relationship with the moderators that you do.

Care to explain any of that regarding the 24 and 12 hour bans?

Lol. Aren't you the same guy who thinks I bowled a perfect game because the number 300 is in my email address?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
My last discussion with him, and Low500, was about checkers. Perfectly innocent and interesting.

ROTFLMAO! INNOCENT DAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Your last discussion with Stan and Low500 in the CHECKERS THREAD was a WITCH HUNT trying to accuse Stan of being Low500. You even had WILSON working behind the scenes to attempt linking their IP numbers and Wilson told you they WEREN'T the same posters. You kept hammering your beliefs convinced you were correct. You pissed Wilson off to the point where he BANNED YOU but you ended up getting bailed out.

HE POSTED THIS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD:
06-26-2017, 10:07 PM
Dan, Last chance.
Period

THEN YOU POSTED THE FOLLOWING: "OK, OK. I'll let it go."
Dan White

Here it is. The FINAL time Wilson couldn't take your antics any longer:

MR.WILSON STATES:

"Guys, I'm way past tired of this.

Dan , you asked and were told that Stan is not Low500.

The further conversation and playing detective has pissed me off.

Do you think I need your help here?

You haven't followed the direction given regarding the baiting and arguing either.
The instruction was to either participate constructively or stay out.

I am left with no choice but to ban posters.

DO NOT SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED"

HERE IS THE ENTIRE CLOSED THREAD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE YOUR TRUE MOTIVES: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=455343

I'm surprised you didn't jump in and accuse me of wanting to learn checkers so I could lure children into my white van for a game of checkers.

Do you have a guilty conscience with possible thoughts of doing something like that? WOW!! The thought would never occur to me except now YOU'VE brought up a sick scenario.

Lol. Aren't you the same guy who thinks I bowled a perfect game because the number 300 is in my email address?

You've gotta be kidding me. That was a joke. Besides, you're too skinny and frail looking to even have the strength to pick up a pro sized bowling ball to roll 10 frames.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've gotta be kidding me. That was a joke. Besides, you're too skinny and frail looking to even have the strength to pick up a pro sized bowling ball to roll 10 frames.

Once again, you missed the point. That thread wasn't the last conversation we had about checkers.

Oh, and you've just been reported. You've managed to insult everybody in this thread in record time. Congratulations.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Once again, you missed the point. That thread wasn't the last conversation we had about checkers.

Oh, and you've just been reported.

I know it wasn't the last thread about checkers. The one I posted was the PRIMARY one that got you banned and then released after 12 hours which you BRAGGED about. That one was the CHECKERS thread you started under the guise of talking checkers but really to claim STAN and Low 500 was the same person.

If you reported me it's probably the 300th time since you do everything possible to get me banned every day. (there's that number 300 again.)

I don't see where I've broken any rules in the AIMING FORUM. What I posted was the THREAD you started about CHECKERS. The words of WILSON are WILSON'S WORDS. HE SAID THEM. I just copy and pasted them. The entire thread is in the link for everyone to see it for themselves.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it wasn't the last thread about checkers. The one I posted was the PRIMARY one that got you banned and then released after 12 hours which you BRAGGED about. That one was the CHECKERS thread you started under the guise of talking checkers but really to claim STAN and Low 500 was the same person.

If you reported me it's probably the 300th time since you do everything possible to get me banned every day. (there's that number 300 again.)

You have the annoying habit of putting words into people's mouths. I never bragged about getting banned. I never said I had any kind of relationship with the moderators. I never thought or did plenty of other things you accuse me of.

Why I started responding to your posts after all this time is a mystery. My bad. You can have the floor back.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Both of you need to drop this once and for all.

Very long term bans are in the cards for either one of you if you keep this up.

Mike