~~~~gentry~~~~

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
No one compares to Gentry when it comes to polishing the bright work.
G.jpg

G2.jpg

G4.jpg

G6.jpg

G7.jpg

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Looks great!! William is doing some real classy work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Smoking cue I hear they play just as good as they look or better.
Nice guy to chat with as well. Congrats on a beauty.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Jack!

Looking forward to working with Bill on a cue.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, i can brush my teeth n wash my face plus a facial with that mirror like stainless steel joint.
Absoutely the cleanest n brightest metal joint i ever seen and that includes the searing, szambotin tascarella i've seen.

Did he mention how he gets his joint so sparkling ?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was the lead man at Bradford Marine in Ft Lauderdale doing bright work. Gotta be a perfectionist. Looks nice Jack!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, i can brush my teeth n wash my face plus a facial with that mirror like stainless steel joint.
Absoutely the cleanest n brightest metal joint i ever seen and that includes the searing, szambotin tascarella i've seen.

Did he mention how he gets his joint so sparkling ?
" I bet it is a DIFFERENT MATERIAL THAN IS SOLD BY CUE MAKER SUPPLY HOUSES-
Atlas, Prather, etc.

" I think SURGICAL STAINLESS OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES...
" I have worked on a few st steel joints on cue refinish... NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME-
NEVER GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS GENTRY CUE JOINT

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol! Even the brass inserts in the facebook photos are like mirrors! That's some attention to detail, I can only imagine how the cue is put together.

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue

The tolerance on Gentry's cues are great and you can really see this outside of the visual beauty in his cues. If you ever have a chance, you will be impressed and in for a real treat when you put his cues together.

Congrats Jack on a real beauty.

SS

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I had to bump this thread.
It's in these moments that people realize that life is too short.
What is left when somebody crosses over to the other side of the veil? The memories and the legacy...
The hate that exists in this forum needs to be left behind, people make mistakes and need to be forgiven and they need to move on.
I just went this last weekend to a funeral of another police officer that passed away... What a last call...
William Gentry was a great guy and with an incredible amount of talent, gone too soon. My prayers go out to his family, may he rest in peace. Post some Gentry cues as a tribute to William Gentry...

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
I haven't posted much on AZ in a while, just been working a lot in the shop.

William Gentry was a great friend and taught me a lot and I'm so thankful for the good times we had playing one pocket and for all of his help at my shop. He will always be missed and I don't think there are too many people that understood how great he was.

A few of the 4 I owned. I wish I could get one back.

IMG_9030.JPG
IMG_9031.JPG
IMG_9021.JPG
Image1534375529.079765.jpg
IMG_9213.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums